Roe Supercharger long term test

Nowwhat said:
kinda a crappy advertisement.....125 rwhp....????...Prof got 200+.....

Actually, 151.94 which is what I think Sean was projecting for the Top Mount...he felt that it would average 150 additional hp.

IMG_0262.jpg

Demon1 said:
Hi Guys
Any of you wanting to increase the performance of your SRT10 absolutely the best investment you can make is the Roe Supercharger. Save your money on camshafts, air induction and headers for AFTER you buy a Roe supercharger and still want more power. Sean and his gang put a screw on my truck 14,000 miles ago. Stock exhaust manifolds, no other engine mods, picked up 125 hp at the rear wheels and 2 miles to the gallon on the freeway. The truck does feel much lighter as the off idle response and torque at part throttle is vastly improved, making this one of the most favorite vehicles I've owned in 30 years. I can't imagine ever selling this vehicle. I can't wait for the engine to wear out so I have an excuse to put better pistons in it and up the boost more. Centrifugal superchargers make power at higher rpm's and let's face it you rarely get to that driving around town. The Roe screw is the way to go. You could say I know a little bit about hot rods and racing as I drive an NHRA Pro Stock car (we're taking this year off to find power) and have some 23 patents in my name. In fact I hope if you have a car with a carburetor that you have one of my carburetors. I drive my truck every day and often make 4 hour trips over to my R&D shop in Charlotte. Yours truly, Barry Grant,

You have no idea what your talking about;) :D

NBT said:
You have no idea what your talking about;) :D
1179975770840.gif

I think the idea was to let everyone know on all the fourms of what a great
product Roe put out there. weither it's spam or not i'm not sure.. like Red
said it was done in a spam manner but pertains to our trucks.... you got me
by the balls on this one :dontknow: :D :D :D :D

Sharpi

Some of you guys are really something else.....
As a manufacturer of products and a customer of products I figured I'd tell everybody about the positive experience I had with a manufacturer's product I had purchased. Mr. 10.73 @ 125, you're such an fna, I had a 10 sec car in 1984. I own #279 of 500 Yellow Fever. If you want to see pics of it, wait til the magazine article comes out in Sport Truck on the install. I've monitored this board for several years and am usually too busy to respond to anything while running a company and managing my Pro Stock team. In the last year and 1/2 I've put a 2000 watt stereo system in my truck and sound deadened it extensively with Dynomat so that I could hear the stereo and not the tires. I have hearing damage due to listening to top fuel cars as a kid and not protecting my ears. Die grinding thousands of carburetors didn't help either. I also put Boomer's lowering kit on the truck. If you don't believe I have a truck, you can kiss my rosy red a*s. The Roe Supercharger is still the best money you can spend on a single item for overall performance improvement and driving enjoyment. I won't post this on the other site. So you don't have to check over there for it. But you can imagine I posted it over there if it pleases you.
BG
PS For those of you looking for kickass tires the Nitto 420 / 305 / 30 / 22 handles great, quiet, smooth and appear to be very easy to balance. I've got 6000 miles on mine and love them compared to the Pirelli's.

Demon1 said:
The Roe Supercharger is still the best money you can spend on a single item for overall performance improvement and driving enjoyment.

Prior to my install, only two other Roe's were installed...One for 1fast400...and the side mount in the yellow show truck...was that your Yellow Fever?

If so, that is a killer truck, and we had lost all trace of her...

Roy

It's not Sean's style to spam.
Good words on the Roe SC. Definitely one of my best mods.

Demon1 said:
As a manufacturer of products and a customer of products I figured I'd tell everybody about the positive experience I had with a manufacturer's product I had purchased. Mr. 10.73 @ 125, you're such an fna, I had a 10 sec car in 1984. I own #279 of 500 Yellow Fever. If you want to see pics of it, wait til the magazine article comes out in Sport Truck on the install. I've monitored this board for several years and am usually too busy to respond to anything while running a company and managing my Pro Stock team. In the last year and 1/2 I've put a 2000 watt stereo system in my truck and sound deadened it extensively with Dynomat so that I could hear the stereo and not the tires. I have hearing damage due to listening to top fuel cars as a kid and not protecting my ears. Die grinding thousands of carburetors didn't help either. I also put Boomer's lowering kit on the truck. If you don't believe I have a truck, you can kiss my rosy red a*s. The Roe Supercharger is still the best money you can spend on a single item for overall performance improvement and driving enjoyment. I won't post this on the other site. So you don't have to check over there for it. But you can imagine I posted it over there if it pleases you.
BG
PS For those of you looking for kickass tires the Nitto 420 / 305 / 30 / 22 handles great, quiet, smooth and appear to be very easy to balance. I've got 6000 miles on mine and love them compared to the Pirelli's.

This got personal really fast. Have you fostered a dislike for Mr. 10.73 @ 125over the several years you have been monitoring the board?

Demon1,

Please realize that it is easy on a forum to be whoever you want... Just a little advice, your second post with a some revision would have probably been a better way of introducing yourself.

Welcome to the forum. Sharing your knowledge and experiences is what this board is about... Well... Not too mention the odd hooter thread... :rock:

Will

Yeah really Mike like many of us just gets skeptical when someone's first post on the forum is pushing a certain product. I didn't read anywhere where Mike said anything personal about you so why the need to direct your anger at him and curse him out?? Roe was a sponsor here and no longer is so your post came across as fishy, nothing more! Usually when new guys come on this forum they introduce themselves and then convey their experiences and knowledge.No one here was trying to insult you personally I can assure you of that...
cold said:
This got personal really fast. Have you fostered a dislike for Mr. 10.73 @ 125over the several years you have been monitoring the board?

Demon1 said:
BG

well I don't know what a fna is....but you come on here without as much a hello...slam other builds....toot your own horn and act like your opinion is gospel....

You may want to consider that before you start making things personal there tough guy....

Roe has a great reputation around here.....you haven't done anything to help that....

Welcome to the board....That being said....we are family here. As such we are protective of it, some are very direct in the way they do it(Mr. Brady). Your post sounded more like a advertisement than a introduction.

Hope you stick around and share your experiences and knowledge.

Once again welcome.

Last edited:
Um, barry grant is located in GA, not charlotte. The only pro stock team I'm aware of in the charlotte area is Greg Anderson and Jason Line. Their job is 200' from the mooresville dragstrip.

I,m very happy with my Paxton setup.635hp at the wheels with fact cats,
shortie headers and a mild tune.However the Roe setup is an impressive piece.
Still looking to see one intercooled.(Anyone)

Barry,
Welcome to the board.

I like the info you shared. My ROE SC goes on tomorrow.

hehateme/1Fast400 said:
Um, barry grant is located in GA, not charlotte. The only pro stock team I'm aware of in the charlotte area is Greg Anderson and Jason Line. Their job is 200' from the mooresville dragstrip.

How far is Charlotte from Georgia? His post says he drives 4 hrs to his R&D. He would not be the first person to spend time in 2 places.

I would bet that Thats definitely someone from Roe. I can tell by the agressive nature of the post. I found their sales staff to be very agressive.Not that theres anything wrong with being agressive or their products. They should have just had a little more tact.

Steve

Mr. 10.73 @ 125, you started this.....
I come on to the forum to give some positive information about a manufacturer's product and without knowledge or information you say that I am spamming....and it's not personal? You have every right not to agree with my opinion but you have no right to accuse someone of something when you have no knowledge of it. I am used to having to defend myself on the internet because of other keyboard engineers like yourself. If you are not one to start up, then why by your own admittance have people private messaged you to lay off of Boomer. I have made thousands of passes down the racetrack, driven hendreds of hot rods and made thousands of dyno pulls. So here I am pleased with a product because I know my way around performance products and decided to share that with the members of the forum on this board and you have the stupidity to accuse me of something that you have no facts on. By the way there happens to be 3 pro stock teams in Charlotte, Victor Cagnazzi, Ken Black Racing and myself. I won't be posting any more as they say, no good deed goes unpunished.
BG

opk dont come on here, without anyone ever seein ya before, make a great post about a awesome product, and wonder why we think it's spam. thats all we did. dont atack nowwhat. hes a great guy. as previouvsly stated, we are family here. we will defend each other to the death. if you really are who you say, welcome aboard. enjoy it here. just dont cause problems.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back