What was your first

Mine was a 1960 four door Bel Air, 6 cylinder, three on the tree, a real beater, but it only cost $75 in 1969. Got my first piece of ass in that car too...:D :rock:

My second car was a 1967 Firebird, black on black with a white interior...400 4 speed...big step forward...LOL!!!

First bike 1975 briggs and stratton mini bike then moved to a yz50 etc etc
First car 1975 El Camino Classic 350 burned up the trans and motor and took my bud's 396 out of his wrecked (fubared) SS396 Chevelle and mated it to TH350 auto and a B&M 6-71 screw feed. Blew that up two months later and bought a 1968 Pontiac Firechikken with the 302 in it that was hanging from a tree by a chain. Loved that car. PU**Y MAGNET!

Now the family stable goes a little something like this
Wife:
2000 Cadillac Escalade with the 7 liter vortec
1994 Corvette C4 350 with 5 1/4" cold rolled stainless from the headers back
various other go fasty type stuff.

Me:
2000 Mitsu Eclipse (fast and furious phase) turned out to be slow and expensive.....

1996 Yammy FZR 600 Full on Japanese Spec (thank you to the US Marines! Allowing service men to bring stuff back.) non federalized and pumped just a tad.. 50 shot 6 54MM mikunis on a custom intake Wyerhausen custom grind cams Vance & Hines pipes Yoshimura Jet kits, baden custom carb synch kit blah blah blah

and of course my baby

2005 SRT-10 QC Black on Black on Black on Black on Black..... LOL
Not sure what all mods have been done yet still researching the history but when I put the 22's back on for the winter it will very nearly pull the front off the ground and I have never gotten above 9MPG so judging from every body elses gas mileage posts it's gotta have something going on.

:rock: :burnout:

Last edited:
New '82 Mercury Capri 5.0 w/5 spd with an earth shaking 175hp.

I had a 70 dodge 1/2 ton pickup with no radio painted michelin yellow with blue stripes and a Michelin man sitting on top of the hood.

1964 Rambler Classic,4dr 3 on the tree !!!!Used to call it the Rumbler,we put that sucker through hell,and it survived !!!!

First bike brand new blue 1973 Kawasaki 100 g5, first car red 1971 opel gt, loved that car drove it junior and senior years of high school it never let me down, had a lot of fun.

69 chevy swb, factory 396, with a 4 on the floor and 4/11 rear end. Wish I would have kept it.

TheSickness said:
He types limp wristed and with a lisp :D :p

Yes I do, so what's it to you anyway:D

That sig has been around for a long time and it took you all months to find that one:eek:

-jeff

Annu Kumar said:
yOU spelled Mopar "morpar"??? on your sig

Well it was a MORE PAR so I guess I messed it up a little:eek: Yes I'm joking...

Fixed it, finally. English is my first language, as everyone should know by now:D

Spelling nazi:elefant:

-jeff

Tall 5'10" blond with serious legs up to her neck in high school:D

Couldn't resist that one:)

-jeff

My first car was a brown 1968 Plymouth Valiant 4 door :eek: 225 slant 6 ;) with a three on the tree baby!!! :rolleyes:

Of course it ended up with chrome rims and moon caps on it - what else can you do to a turd brown 4 door Valiant???? :dontknow: :D

Wifey said:
My first car was a brown 1968 Plymouth Valiant 4 door :eek: 225 slant 6 ;) with a three on the tree baby!!! :rolleyes:

Of course it ended up with chrome rims and moon caps on it - what else can you do to a turd brown 4 door Valiant???? :dontknow: :D

Flush it down the toilet.

Kevan said:
Pre- or Post-Pauly Shore?
:D

:rolleyes: ......................... :rolleyes:

2007_hot_rod_power_tour_day_5_pictures_16_z+1973_chevelle_ss+side_view.jpg

Like THIS was any better......... :D BuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuDDY... :p

Last edited:
Wifey said:

Always wanted to ask a girl if she every got laid in the back seat of her own car...

Well Wifey?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back