2. Pete aka 1fast10
3. Jeremy aka 1FSTSRT

Coming to hang out

Last edited:
Dyno
1.Troy aka Troy's QC SRT
2. Pete aka 1fast10
3. Jeremy aka 1FSTSRT
4. Paul aka amtrucker22 (Need mine tuned also (I have SCT))

Coming to hang out

Dyno
1.Troy aka Troy's QC SRT
2. Pete aka 1fast10
3. Eli aka veeryfastviper
4. Jeremy aka 1FSTSRT
5. Paul aka amtrucker22 (Need mine tuned also (I have SCT))

Coming to hang out

Sorry Troy had to bump jeremy down a slot cause Eli was one of the original three... and i think Cody and his boy are coming.

I havent been able to log on except throught the phone its killing me. I might have a hotel picked out. For food we'll do BYO...

Im just coming to hang out. But I'm still bringing the 10!! Can't wait to meet everyone. Who all is going to stay the night? Any hotel around Torrie people are planning to stay at for the night? Timeline of activities would be great too.

tmcphail said:
Can we get a finalized list of who's coming and a separate dyno list ?
hey torrie i have heard good things buddy>>> me and pete will get the savannah side nailed down and give you a buzz cant wait !!!!btw you have a great website >>>www.Skinarte.com that my work lolol i will be the one with tattoos from head to toe >>>see ya then Eli aka RAMROD

1fast10 said:
Dyno
1.Troy aka Troy's QC SRT
2. Pete aka 1fast10
4. Jeremy aka 1FSTSRT

Coming to hang out

Sorry Troy had to bump jeremy down a slot cause Eli was one of the original three... and i think Cody and his boy are coming.

I havent been able to log on except throught the phone its killing me. I might have a hotel picked out. For food we'll do BYO...

Oh it's all good bro as long as Torrie knows what to expect were good to go!

Dyno
1.Troy aka Troy's QC SRT
2. Pete aka 1fast10
4. Jeremy aka 1FSTSRT
6. Terrible01 - Purchase SCT and dyno tuneing
7. Pshyco Mythic - Dyno fine tuneing

Coming to hang out

I figured everyone would come in Friday night hang out. Get up Saturday morning drive up to Jacksonville spend the day on the dyno, once that is done head back down to St. Augustine, Party and end it Sunday.

tmcphail said:
I figured everyone would come in Friday night hang out. Get up Saturday morning drive up to Jacksonville spend the day on the dyno, once that is done head back down to St. Augustine, Party and end it Sunday.

How far is it from Jax to St Augustine?

HP Performance Directions
329 Park Ridge Ave., Suite 6
Orange Park, FL 32065
904 276 RACE (7223)

We are located just off Blanding Blvd. one block south of College St. in Orange Park.

From I-295 go south on Blanding approximately 5 Miles. You will see a Tire Kingdom on the Left.
Turn left on Park Ridge in front of Tire Kingdom.
Go half a block and you'll see an industrial complex on the right.
Take a right at last entrance on the far side of the complex next to the chain link fence and Barber Shop.
Go to the back side of the second set of buildings and turn right.
We are located in Suite 6

tmcphail said:
HP Performance Directions
329 Park Ridge Ave., Suite 6
Orange Park, FL 32065
904 276 RACE (7223)

We are located just off Blanding Blvd. one block south of College St. in Orange Park.

From I-295 go south on Blanding approximately 5 Miles. You will see a Tire Kingdom on the Left.
Turn left on Park Ridge in front of Tire Kingdom.
Go half a block and you'll see an industrial complex on the right.
Take a right at last entrance on the far side of the complex next to the chain link fence and Barber Shop.
Go to the back side of the second set of buildings and turn right.
We are located in Suite 6
Yeah I know right where that is,quit a ways from St.Aug.

tmcphail said:

Sounds like a plan....I'll see what the guys im rolling with are doing....

Just dropping in. It doesnt look like i will have the gauge installed in time so i prolly wont be on the dyno. Still goin to make the trip though. I may just meet you guys in jville sat and head back home from there.

Who all is going to stay sat. night? I'll prolly meet you guys in j-ville on sat and stay in st. augustine on sat. night.

I'm in if I can get off from work. 28th is dangerously close to the end of the month!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back