St. Augustine G2G/Torrie Dyno Day

ramrodlol said:
well hello there all!! its veeryfastviper here or aka RAMRODLOL im 3rd on the list there and cant wait to smoke some tires on the way back i will be linking up with pete to get everything set on the savannah side of things!!!! hope you are all ready to have fun i think that 10+ srt10z flying down to fla is going to be nasty!!!! hope to see you all there Eli

Woohoo !

tmcphail said:
Watch out I might break out the more then one word responses.

You just did. Congrats!! :rock: :D

tmcphail said:
can't wait to meet you heard lots of good things about ya buddy me and pete will call and get things nailed down for you as far as the savannah side of things >>>:itsme: by the way you have a great site >>>>here is mine lolol www.Skinarte.com i will be the one with tattoos head to toe lolol!!! ttys Eli aka ramrodlol

tmcphail said:
can't wait to meet you guys heard lots of great things !!! me and pete will give you a call and nail down everyone from savannah for you !!!by the way you have a great web site !!!! here is my site www.Skinarte.com i will be the one with tattoo form head to toe >>>> tire burnin fun!!!! talk to you soon !!!Eli

tmcphail said:
can't wait big guy I have heard lots about you!! by the way you have a great website!! (www.Skinarte.com ) thats my tattoo shop in savannah>>>me and pete will nail everything down on the savannah side of things and let you know !!! I will be the one with tattoo head to toe!!lol talk to you soon !!!Eli

Awesome guys!!

Torrie is the man.,

If you don't mind a slow Blue Oval hanging around I will try to head that way and feed Torrie beers while he tunes those rides.

Last edited:
FlaHP said:
Awesome guys!!

Torrie is the man.,

If you don't mind a slow Blue Oval hanging around I will try to head that way and feed Torrie beers while he tunes those rides.
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

maybe you can come to our gtg in the spring buddy:rock:

ok that sounds cool but that means i have to get hot on installing my parts like as soon as i get there!!! Who's going to help :D

Gonna try for this one. Like everyone I just have to go out in the heat and do some wrenching.

Was gonna let him take my truck to the last meet but didn't finish it in time. This one is possible if thing work out right.

He said Panama City was a blast and you guys treated him like a king.

Troy's QC SRT said:
ok that sounds cool but that means i have to get hot on installing my parts like as soon as i get there!!! Who's going to help :D

UUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess ill raise my hand. Jk son im down to do some installs.

what does it cost to get tuned?:dontknow: trying to get my ducks in a row to be able to make this.:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back