St. Augustine G2G/Torrie Dyno Day

tmcphail said:
So I take it to give you time to do the installation work the weekend of September 4th then would be sufficient ?

Sounds good to me Torrie!!

1FSTSRT said:
Im sure i will be draftin troy so add me to the list. Hopefully i can get my true boost controller by then so i can get it dialed in on the dyno. yessir

You don't have a choice bro!!! Your coming:rock: I'm sure you could use it and if I were you I would talk to Torrie before hand as yours might take a little bit ;)

The only downside to the 4th of September is the Labor day holiday Monday.

If this is good with everyone we can set that as the date and roll forward.

Objections ?

Sept 4th I will be in the keys....

well peopel post up and come to a decision so Torrie can see what he can do.....I'm thinking i'll be done installing mods in a few days tops ;)

Troy's QC SRT said:
well peopel post up and come to a decision so Torrie can see what he can do.....I'm thinking i'll be done installing mods in a few days tops ;)

Its either the 28th or August or September 4th.

1fast10 said:
well 6pak in that case i'll make sure to bring the pink bunker gear down with the fire truck...

Im getting stoked... any ideas on what to do for food or drinks anyone????

Gotta LMAO,the wife has already added their site to her Favs,and ordered from them !!!I have to laugh though,I have bought 2 '69 Darts on Mothers Day,so she's figuring she gets to choose the color of my latest purchase ! Never guess what color she wants it to be,FURIOUS FUCIA (Panther Pink),go figure !!!

tmcphail said:
Will August 28th be the day then ?
I'm good with that. :D

Need some more input from people on that list :dontknow:

good with whatever you want to do sugar, take alook at the pcb thread also see if that date an stuff is good for you would ya? and if so I will give you a call this weekend if thats ok to talk it over buddy:)

Sweet August 28th will be the target dyno day then ! I'll start to get this in line for everyone now.

Well need a complete list of who's attending and who specifically will be in for dyno tuning.

Wesalbert attending. NO Dyno, already been there, done that :D

Sounds good to me. I will be on the dyno as long as i can get my boost controller installed. Still workin on pics for ya torrie. Been to damn busy.

well hello there all!! its veeryfastviper here or aka RAMRODLOL im 3rd on the list there and cant wait to smoke some tires on the way back i will be linking up with pete to get everything set on the savannah side of things!!!! hope you are all ready to have fun i think that 10+ srt10z flying down to fla is going to be nasty!!!! hope to see you all there Eli

Back