3. Eli aka veryfastviper
4. Cody aka Phsyco Mythic now "just mythic" hahahaha
5. Tony/stinker aka YOU BETTER F"N BE THERE FARTKNOCKER
6. Kenny aka terrible one
7. Wesalbert
8. amtrucker22
9. Jontyre
10. 6pak

My wife just found her New Heros,the firemen in pink !!!She's a majorly pink supporter of the cause !!:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

well 6pak in that case i'll make sure to bring the pink bunker gear down with the fire truck...

Im getting stoked... any ideas on what to do for food or drinks anyone????

1fast10 said:
well 6pak in that case i'll make sure to bring the pink bunker gear down with the fire truck...

Im getting stoked... any ideas on what to do for food or drinks anyone????
yeah!
you're buying!:rock: :rock: :D

hahaha I wish I could buddy I'm trying my best to get alot taken care of!

WTF I havnt been able to post opn VTCOA all day...wonder if this will go through

thats some bull...it lets me post a short line but not like a full paragraph! mods was up with that?

Last edited:
ok i havn't been able to log onto vtcoa from my cpu for the past few days for some reason.....it says something about not being able to locate the server or something.....never had the issue before and i guess its only doing it from my cpu?
and it wont let me post paragraphs...frickin wierd

So anyway my unit isn't going to release me early to attend selection (alot of hate there but im not going to get into it as it totally pisses me off....) so i'll just be going on leave......

My leave dates are aug 25th through sept 8th.....Keep in mind that I have to install my mods before tunning so yall plan from there and let me know what works for everybody....

hey would it be possibel to work it around a track day? hit the track after the tunes!!

Im sure i will be draftin troy so add me to the list. Hopefully i can get my true boost controller by then so i can get it dialed in on the dyno. yessir

put me on the list !!! will do my best to make it .. just got the sct and ready to get a personalized tune !!! :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back