St. Augustine G2G/Torrie Dyno Day

Just make sure we have plenty of parking and a security guard we can harass :D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
he has a wife, want that be good enough?:p

Smart man, never brings her around :D

UPDATE!!!

1. Date.. Still have to wait till Troy gets Redoplyment orders. Tentativley late August, Early Sept...

2. Food and Drinks... Working with my Budwieser guys, Redbull Reps, and my local bar Pour Larry's to get some kegs for cheap to free ;) I have an air powered tap for the kegs thanks to Larry and am working on borrowing a huge trailer sized grill. Now with that being said it's gonna cost some money. I dont know if we should charge a cover, donation or what. I think we should vote on it as a club personally, but maybe someone with more experience will chime in.:dontknow:

3. Lodging... been in touch with local hotels to get a group rate and see if they'll section off parking so we dont have any issues with others just an area Im gonna label "10's and Frienz" hahahaha

4. Extras... Im inviting the "Guardians of the Ribbon" to bring down the pink Fire Truck Carolyn, heres who that are and what it stands for...http://www.pinkfiretrucks.org/ and if you guys wanna drive together for some of the trip meet us in Savannah, GA off of I-95 cause theres like 6 10's and the fire truck departing from there.

5. Thanks... in advance for coming and being co-operative it means alot! Im working my connections on my ends to make this a good time. and to Torrie for allowing us to meet up there so he can work his magic.

6. List... can I please get a tenative list of ppl who are interested and would like to come so we can work on lodging, beer, food, and give Torrie and idea what we're looking at ;)

1. Pete aka 1fast10
2. Troy aka Troy's qc srt
3. Eli aka veryfastviper
4. Cody aka Phsyco Mythic now "just mythic" hahahaha
5. Tony/stinker aka YOU BETTER F"N BE THERE FARTKNOCKER:aetsch:
6. Kenny aka terrible one

1. Pete aka 1fast10
3. Eli aka veryfastviper
5. Tony/stinker aka YOU BETTER F"N BE THERE FARTKNOCKER
7. Wesalbert

1. Pete aka 1fast10
3. Eli aka veryfastviper
7. Wesalbert
8. amtrucker22

I'm all excited now :rock: I'm driving out to Colorado in September to spend a week to get away and see some new faces, but I'll make sure I save more cause I'm not gonna miss this for sure :)

1fast10 said:
UPDATE!!!

1. Date.. Still have to wait till Troy gets Redoplyment orders. Tentativley late August, Early Sept...

2. Food and Drinks... Working with my Budwieser guys, Redbull Reps, and my local bar Pour Larry's to get some kegs for cheap to free ;) I have an air powered tap for the kegs thanks to Larry and am working on borrowing a huge trailer sized grill. Now with that being said it's gonna cost some money. I dont know if we should charge a cover, donation or what. I think we should vote on it as a club personally, but maybe someone with more experience will chime in.:dontknow:

3. Lodging... been in touch with local hotels to get a group rate and see if they'll section off parking so we dont have any issues with others just an area Im gonna label "10's and Frienz" hahahaha

4. Extras... Im inviting the "Guardians of the Ribbon" to bring down the pink Fire Truck Carolyn, heres who that are and what it stands for...http://www.pinkfiretrucks.org/ and if you guys wanna drive together for some of the trip meet us in Savannah, GA off of I-95 cause theres like 6 10's and the fire truck departing from there.

5. Thanks... in advance for coming and being co-operative it means alot! Im working my connections on my ends to make this a good time. and to Torrie for allowing us to meet up there so he can work his magic.

6. List... can I please get a tenative list of ppl who are interested and would like to come so we can work on lodging, beer, food, and give Torrie and idea what we're looking at ;)

1. Pete aka 1fast10
3. Eli aka veryfastviper
5. Tony/stinker aka YOU BETTER F"N BE THERE FARTKNOCKER:aetsch:

10banger just do it man... it's gonna be a great time! Fatjack don't make me beg!

1. Pete aka 1fast10
3. Eli aka veryfastviper
7. Wesalbert
8. amtrucker22
9. Jontyre

Its the best most precise tuning you can get. The only way to get it perfect is with the dyno right there and Torrie is the absolute best.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back