EVA monitor

Ironhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone know how to by pass this and make it read good on obd2 check ?
I can pass inspection with this not on ,I have no code but monitor will not reset ,In my area you can have one monitor not on and still get an inspection sticker but both my trucks have had this monitor not working so i was hoping someone has by-passed this and has a way to make this come on to read good .

Last edited:
That is illegal and i am going to report it.... screen shot taken! Link sent to your local EPA and police station

goober they dont enforce that crap here its just both my 10,s have had this monitor not resetting ,In state of Texas you can have this not on when you get the odb2 check at inspection time ,its just i would think someone would have addressed this by now ,,:dontknow:

That is illegal and i am going to report it.... screen shot taken! Link sent to your local EPA and police station
In state of Texas you can have this not on when you get the odb2 check at inspection time ,its just i would think someone would have addressed this by now ,,:dontknow:

Sounds to me like it's about to get addressed :D

You know what they say ,snitches get stitches and wake up in ditches.

What happened to all the fun posts? :dontknow:

I was wondering the same thing, but more importantly, do snitches still get stitches and end up in ditches??? :D

I dont have a drb3 i do have a obd2 though ,that is how i know its not on ;)

ya mean "on" like its workin or "Pending" like its gettin ready to throw the dreaded CEL???

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait who got banned ,srtbrad made those comments or his clone ,but he is not banned just his posts ,Damn I'm confused:dontknow: AGAIN

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back