05 QC vs redneck owned chipped duramax

still I haven't missed ****:drool:same **** talking. Im suprised the ford focus guys or prius hasnt started talking ****.:chain::elefant::elefant:

OP, did you have a bbq grill in the bed of your truck during this race?

Still hung up on the bbq grille? If I ever have the chance to race you, I'm going to put my grille in the bed, just for you. (for those who don't know, the bbq grille relates to a thread I started a few months back)

Still hung up on the bbq grille? If I ever have the chance to race you, I'm going to put my grille in the bed, just for you. (for those who don't know, the bbq grille relates to a thread I started a few months back)

OK, I thought it was a
poke[1].gif
at the OP. See he's copped out. :chain:

LOL, just read that thread. Man it seems that drama is common here. :chain:

And people wonder why a many of the older member are gone or barely post and just troll around here. Fking sad to see threads like this load, back to trolling occasionally. Good god what happened to the VTCOA..................... Good to see some of the old members still hanging in there though but good grief to some of this stuff...........

Last edited:
And people wonder why a many of the older member are gone or barely post and just troll around here. Fking sad to see threads like this load, back to trolling occasionally. Good god what happened to the VTCOA..................... Good to see some of the old members still hanging in there though but good grief to some of this stuff...........

Agreed but there really isn't anywhere else to go. The other two sites suck worse, at least every once in a while someone starts a thread that is what the site was intended for. I guess that's why I still come about, but lots of times I wonder why I do.

These kinda threads are bull****, but I still read them. I guess I'm a loser and have **** all better to do.

Agreed but there really isn't anywhere else to go. The other two sites suck worse, at least every once in a while someone starts a thread that is what the site was intended for. I guess that's why I still come about, but lots of times I wonder why I do.

These kinda threads are bull****, but I still read them. I guess I'm a loser and have **** all better to do.

im a loser too

agreed about the other sites and apparently I make the 4th loser cause I'm just as guilty reading these things as well :(

although even though this place ain't the same god I do miss my rigs who am I kidding talking to a guy with that beautiful nice procharger:drool: lol lucky bastage you are.:D

It wasn't a shot at you, it just turned into something funny to say in regards to an SRT10 racing. Did I hit a sore spot? :D

It wasn't a shot at you, it just turned into something funny to say in regards to an SRT10 racing. Did I hit a sore spot? :D

I have to say, Screen name "Enemy", Ford guy on Dodge forum. LOL.

Best kill story ever!

BTW, I almost plowed into the back of a Peterbuilt pulling a 48' trailer coming out of scales. He was coming out the unloaded lane so I know he was empty and prolly shouldn't brag but I pulled him pretty bad in an 08' F350. As I passed him I could see a 400lb+ man working his magic on the 10 speed tranny with a supersize bag of Cheetos in the other hand. Sounds like I'm bragging but anyone know the hp/tq of a new Pete579? ****s like 600hp 2000tq and I walked his arse.

Best kill story ever!

BTW, I almost plowed into the back of a Peterbuilt pulling a 48' trailer coming out of scales. He was coming out the unloaded lane so I know he was empty and prolly shouldn't brag but I pulled him pretty bad in an 08' F350. As I passed him I could see a 400lb+ man working his magic on the 10 speed tranny with a supersize bag of Cheetos in the other hand. Sounds like I'm bragging but anyone know the hp/tq of a new Pete579? ****s like 600hp 2000tq and I walked his arse.

Video or it didn't happen.

Best kill story ever!

rofl[1].gif
That's a good one. :rock:

Best kill story ever!

HP in that Pete can be anywhere between 400-600HP/1600-2000TQ,depends if its a company truck or an owner ops truck!!:D

Best kill story ever!

:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

lol no I'm with ya. But seriously, maybe one day we'll meet up at the track or a car show and I'll bring a grille for burgers haha (or we could just cook them on my engine since these Viper motors run so damn hot)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back