06 dyno results

68charger

Supporting Member
Reaction score
finally got a chance to dyno my 06 RC i made two pulls stock tune and 93 oct tune, my truck has mopar headers and catless mids,magnaflow,bbk and drop in k&n
-Stock made 448.4 Hp and 477.5 tq
-93 tune made 455.8 hp and 501.06:rock:

finally got a chance to dyno my 06 RC i made two pulls stock tune and 93 oct tune, my truck has mopar headers and catless mids,magnaflow,bbk and drop in k&n
-Stock made 448.4 Hp and 477.5 tq
-93 tune made 455.8 hp and 501.06:rock:

That is healthy. Headers HFC MagnaFlow catback Volant, 410/426 thats 45hp and 75 tq more. How about you send me some of that canada air down to florida.
Can you post your graph so i can see the difference under the whole curve?

That is healthy. Headers HFC MagnaFlow catback Volant, 410/426 thats 45hp and 75 tq more. How about you send me some of that canada air down to florida.
Can you post your graph so i can see the difference under the whole curve?

it was on a dynojet with a weather station so the numbers are corrected i'm trying to post a picture of the graph but i can't get it to attach

all i got is the graph they are going to email me the results with the weather station info if you want pm me your email I'll try to send the graph that way

all i got is the graph they are going to email me the results with the weather station info if you want pm me your email I'll try to send the graph that way

Please do, [email protected]

Im getting ready to go to a local dyno here to verify the numbers from the previous owner. Sounds like the numbers i got are uncorrected. I just want to make sure our curves look similar throughout the range. I know numbers vary widely dyno to dyno based on weather conditions and what not, but the shape of the curve will tell me something.

I did 428/490 on my last dyno with the Auto in 100* heat. Ready to see the difference in the 6 speed now. How much did I get back from the swap?
I think those numbers sound good and strong.:rock:

Great #'s 68.:rock::rock:

An 06 with some guts....can't be!:D

Nice Numbers! I would be happy with those myself.:D

So the sct adds 7 hp ?
:confused:

lol... a solid 9...
:confused:

Peak power is for bragging rights. Power UNDER peak is where the race is won. You only sit at that peak for a moment in every gear.

Every truck will have different results, but peak HP isn't really what counts. You might only make a few more HP PEAK, but pick up 20-30 lower in the power band.

Right on:rock: The "Table Top" torque spread starting at 1,500 RPM is what really moves these trucks!

Great #'s 68.:rock::rock:

An 06 with some guts....can't be!:D

Yeah I know that's only 52hp less then mine with the roe maybe someone didn't want to make the 06 black srts fast so they retarded the cams. And that's the same guy and dyno too

Yeah I know that's only 52hp less then mine with the roe maybe someone didn't want to make the 06 black srts fast so they retarded the cams. And that's the same guy and dyno too

How close are you with your build?:)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back