10 Quickest SRT10's

Here I thought I only had to go 12.0 to get on the list, now I have to go 11.62. :(

Johnny Quick is the son of Mr. and Mrs.Quick.
Found it. "Stewart", AKA Johnny Quick, as well as about a dozen other aliases, is actually John Stewart, from Crawford Indiana.

Here I thought I only had to go 12.0 to get on the list, now I have to go 11.62. :(
It's going to get faster too. I am still waiting on confirmation regarding a couple very fast trucks. I would be happy to discuss the details with you - via text. :D

It's going to get faster too. I am still waiting on confirmation regarding a couple very fast trucks. I would be happy to discuss the details with you - via text. :D

Email works better for me at this present time.....

Dead or non existent trucks?

Just an observation, not because my 12 second truck isn't on the list, but should this list be comprised of trucks that ran long ago or don't even exist any longer? Should we as the Vtcoa claim these (non existent) trucks as our fastest? It should it be based on trucks that aren't blown up somewhere and currently running?
If someone wanted to line up with our 4th fastest truck (example) would we be able to produce such truck to race?
Just thinking to myself....:damnmate:

Just an observation, not because my 12 second truck isn't on the list, but should this list be comprised of trucks that ran long ago or don't even exist any longer? Should we as the Vtcoa claim these (non existent) trucks as our fastest? It should it be based on trucks that aren't blown up somewhere and currently running?
If someone wanted to line up with our 4th fastest truck (example) would we be able to produce such truck to race?

Then dom's doesnt count either...

where is fstjack's truck? I though that thing was going to stop earths rotation

Last edited:

Clever Idea but I dont think records or world records are held that way.. you could make a list of current running trucks but it would change daily , as bigred here would have been on it yesterday but off it today.. dom would have been on it for a 1 day then off the next when the head lifted... etc..

No. This list is a top ten list. As others pointed out, an "only running" list would be almost impossible to maintain. Tony's truck is a great example of what happens to most "project vehicles": It started out stock, morphed into a TT street truck (ran the 11.20 in that configuration, through the 6 speed), then later changed into a H/C test mule, etc. Pretty sure it's even had an automatic in it at some point in it's life. Dom's truck has an even more colorful past (from MP ECM and cam, to nitrous on 24's, to the big single, then an auto, and now twins and 3000+ hp). None of that discounts the fact that those guys did what it took to make the runs they did.

Think of it this way: are Flaco's achievements near the top of the performance truck food chain? Yes, I would say they are. But, neither of his trucks that most are familiar with are even in existence anymore. Does that discount his achievements?

Last edited:
Then dom's doesnt count either...

where is fstjack's truck? I though that thing was going to stop earths rotation

Nah Doms is still alive and broke records this time a year ago. As is most of the list. Trucks from years ago is my point!

Ones that may not have real proof of times. Otherwise carry on :D
My thinking is wrong

Define real proof of time:

time slip only. time slip and video. time slip, video and witnesses? How far are we going with it?

Ones that may not have real proof of times. Otherwise carry on :D
My thinking is wrong

I knew putting Ken's truck on the list might get a bit of a reaction. Lol. Let me ask you this, Dr Viper, do you think that an all out H/C build could run an 11.50, with a 1.90 60'?

I knew putting Ken's truck on the list might get a bit of a reaction. Lol. Let me ask you this, Dr Viper, do you think that an all out H/C build could run an 11.50, with a 1.90 60'?

I've seen the slip, but not sure what it belongs to. His point is valid though regardless, if it happened its a record whether or not its still around.
It sounds more like a boosted, sprayed time to me but what do I know, I don't race. :chain:

I'm about to drop off the list....son of a *itch....I've got work to do! I want my NA record back....some time early next year...hopefully my build will be done before the Feb Test and Tunes at famoso.

How bout this we start a list STARTING now with time slips and video evidence. I can show y'all some time slips that say I ran 11.01 and show you video of a run but it needs to tie in. Maybe I'm taking it to serious but I've dealt with wayyyyy to many drag racing wanna be heros who always thought everything is a secret and tried to pull the wool over everyone's eyes. Just saying if we want a legit list lets make it legit

I'm about to drop off the list....son of a *itch....I've got work to do! I want my NA record back....some time early next year...hopefully my build will be done before the Feb Test and Tunes at famoso.
I am happy to see the list getting faster, but also very surprised to see you headed down towards the bottom of it.

How bout this we start a list STARTING now with time slips and video evidence. I can show y'all some time slips that say I ran 11.01 and show you video of a run but it needs to tie in. Maybe I'm taking it to serious but I've dealt with wayyyyy to many drag racing wanna be heros who always thought everything is a secret and tried to pull the wool over everyone's eyes. Just saying if we want a legit list lets make it legit
Half the people on this list don't even care it exists. No way are they going to jump through any hoops to make sure they "qualify". I'm not interested in a list of "fastest current members who jump through the hoops". This list is merely a top 10 list. I can tell you that I have done everything I can think of to make sure the times shown are legit. Ken's situation is unique: He's a longstanding member, with no track record of deception, with tons of media showing his trucks, who he is, etc, and a time slip. I honestly have no reason to doubt him. There are a half dozen other trucks that fit towards the top of that list. But, I'm not adding them until I am convinced they are legit.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back