10 Quickest SRT10's

My bad Caveman I thought I posted my run from April.

It was my best pass of the year. I might try slicks later since I cant seem to beat this time on my street tires since I hit it in April at a four day event. I have to give special thanks to Venomous Racing since I really dont think it would be possible to put that traction down with out his system, and also thanks for him setting up my 175 shot so I could make this pull. It was hairy about the 1/8th mile but damn if she didnt stick and pull through the top end.

Neato story, bro. But, I heard that your truck couldn't pull better than a 2.6 60', even with Scott's traction system. Guess we won't know for awhile though since it's broken.

lol no last weekend it didn't do good probably all the power I've been putting down finally got to the Trans. Its cool it'll be running before end of year I'll make another pass for ya ;)

lol no last weekend it didn't do good probably all the power I've been putting down finally got to the Trans. Its cool it'll be running before end of year I'll make another pass for ya ;)

I'll look forward to some good video!

Oh now you want video :) alright I'm done
Homie, I've been asking to see media of your truck since the day you started your "secret" build thread. I'm genuinely interested in your truck and how it performs. Many of us are pulling for you to go out and smash records with it. I'm not asking for video for this thread, I'm asking for video because I enjoy seeing '10's perform well. :)

Current List:
1. Dom (505'sFastestViper) - 9.09 @ 147
2. J. Young (unregistered) - 9.71 @ 141
3. Mike (nowwhat) - 10.73 @ 125.1
4. Craig (srt10x3) - 10.88 @ 127.12
5. Justin (ARRESTmeRed04) - 11.04 @ 122
6. Tony (JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE) - 11.21 @ 126.74
7. Justin (JMB Justin) - 11.30 @ 119.7
8. Ken (SRT10VENOMOUS) 11.51 @ 121
9. Rick (phxpoolguy) - 11.56 @ 118
10. Jerry (Trainman) - 11.63 @ 117.9

Homie, I've been asking to see media of your truck since the day you started your "secret" build thread. I'm genuinely interested in your truck and how it performs. Many of us are pulling for you to go out and smash records with it. I'm not asking for video for this thread, I'm asking for video because I enjoy seeing '10's perform well. :)

Current List:
1. Dom (505'sFastestViper) - 9.09 @ 147
2. J. Young (unregistered) - 9.71 @ 141
3. Mike (nowwhat) - 10.73 @ 125.1
4. Craig (srt10x3) - 10.88 @ 127.12
5. Justin (ARRESTmeRed04) - 11.04 @ 122
6. Tony (JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE) - 11.21 @ 126.74
7. Justin (JMB Justin) - 11.30 @ 119.7
8. Ken (SRT10VENOMOUS) 11.51 @ 121
9. Rick (phxpoolguy) - 11.56 @ 118
10. Jerry (Trainman) - 11.63 @ 117.9

Man I know im just giving you a hard time. No secrets anymore I am being stubborn and trying to hit 11's on streets, its not easy and I enjoy the challenge. I will say its taken a good bit of dialing in and I am just like you I really enjoy seeing us trying to hit numbers. This is why I get just as excited about moparviper. :) Was just bored and giving you a hard time.

Sorta off topic but sorta not, saw on ProCharger's Facebook page a guy with a bare bones 2013 Mustang GT with a ProCharger and some other bolt-ons ran a 10.007 and has video to back it up. Crazy how much money we waste on these trucks to get into the 12sec-9sec range and this guy daily drives a 10sec Mustang without having broken the bank to get there.

Sorta off topic but sorta not, saw on ProCharger's Facebook page a guy with a bare bones 2013 Mustang GT with a ProCharger and some other bolt-ons ran a 10.007 and has video to back it up. Crazy how much money we waste on these trucks to get into the 12sec-9sec range and this guy daily drives a 10sec Mustang without having broken the bank to get there.
I always used to say that I wouldn't get caught up in trying to make a '10 go quicker. I thought it was counter productive to start with a 5000 pound brick, powered by a power plant with limited aftermarket support, and try to make it go fast. Now that I have a '10, I can say that I don't have much interest in owning anything else.

I always used to say that I wouldn't get caught up in trying to make a '10 go quicker. I thought it was counter productive to start with a 5000 pound brick, powered by a power plant with limited aftermarket support, and try to make it go fast. Now that I have a '10, I can say that I don't have much interest in owning anything else.

I'm the same way. I love my truck and it fits my needs. Being in the Army, I need a truck. Having a 70lbs dog, I need a truck. But I like to go fast and my 10 serves both needs adequately and it's a cool rare vehicle.

I just wish FI wasn't as expensive as buying a house for these engines and that our engines would hold up. I want a JMB ProCharger kit so bad.

I just wish FI wasn't as expensive as buying a house for these engines and that our engines would hold up. I want a JMB ProCharger kit so bad.

Our engines hold up to moderate levels of boost just as well as most other production engines. The key to making any FI application live is proper tuning.

In my video I'm racing a new Z06 (LS7) with drag radials, I have far less invested than he did and can you imagine the look on his face when that 5000 pound (well, 4170 pounds) brick beat him by 15 truck lengths.....priceless!:rock:

In my video I'm racing a new Z06 (LS7) with drag radials, I have far less invested than he did and can you imagine the look on his face when that 5000 pound (well, 4170 pounds) brick beat him by 15 truck lengths.....priceless!:rock:

That was a great kill!

Your lucky that Z06 owner didn't have his Wikipedia book informing you how quick his car is supposed to be. You never would of beat him. :D

Your lucky that Z06 owner didn't have his Wikipedia book informing you how quick his car is supposed to be. You never would of beat him. :D

Maybe the Wiki people drove the ZO6 on the street. I heard that many 12 second cars instantly drop two seconds off their ET's when they leave the track (I know my truck sure does!). :D

You have the beginning stages of MMD. Go see one of our vendors to get "fixed up".

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back