1000 hp?

VIPER said:
yea - i agree, i already called justin, we talked... im going to send my truck to him and he can see wats up i would hate to see all the $$ i spent be for nothen lol

i have it sch to be Dyno sat. so i will post after it dyno'ed

i would just h8 to see all the $$ i already spent for nothen.. but if i have to start over like i was tellin justin it no problem.. wat ever it going to take to get it right and get it in low 10's that wat we going to do it a mid to low 11's truck now

thanks

VIPER
did you make it to the dyno

FREDV

505'sFastestViper. said:
who here makes over a 1000 hp to the wheels? serious ? i want to know how many of our trucks make 1000 or over thanks guys!
HEY GUYS, YES I AM IN THE 1000 HP CLUB. I HAD MY TRUCK DYNO'D AND IT HAS 865 HP AT THE REAR WHEEL, BUT IF YOU TAKE INTO THE LOSS OF HP THRU DRIVE TRAIN. I AM DEF. OVER 1000. ANY ONE WHO KNOWS, THIS TRUCK IS WAY TOOOOOOOOOO FAST. BUT MAN ITS FUN TO DRIVE.

sorry guys...

1st time i really had to get back on line, ok so here the scoop...

with all the work i have done to the truck total cost of mods over 30k so far ( i know it not much... but gettin there) thats all teh bolt ons and re-built motor and NOS... i didnt make it sat. to Dyno weather condition here were crappy but i did make it monday

it was dyno at 703 rwhp on 300 shot of NOS - cant remember the tq - but ill post slip tonight when i get home... not the 975 like i was promissed but still not bad - i cant wait to see justin to get it better - ohh and 505. good lookin out. thanks man and all you for your comments... and suggestions " who would have known " lmao now lookin to get it up there with "505" truck

its a little disapointing that it was not the 975 but for now i can deal with the 700's club :(

thanks

VIPER

You hit 1500 Dom and I will buy you a Pinata full of your favorite chiklets!!! No racial inuendos inferred!!!:D:D:D

505'sFastestViper. said:
1500 is right around the corner

You've got a bigger pair than me, I was going to detune it to 700 or so (if it will go that low) :D
Justin

I just want a ride in that beast. Wait wait, I got it we can charge people 25 for a ride in your truck, I'll handle the ticket sales you do the driving, and once we get enough money we can expand our business and forge my engine, put the twins on it, throw it in the truck, and travel the world scaring the sh~t out of people and they'll pay us. Sounds great yea!

505'sFastestViper. said:
who here makes over a 1000 hp to the wheels? serious ? i want to know how many of our trucks make 1000 or over thanks guys!

I make that & then some!! O shit sorry but thats to the prop:D real men race on water.

linemup said:
I just want a ride in that beast. Wait wait, I got it we can charge people 25 for a ride in your truck, I'll handle the ticket sales you do the driving, and once we get enough money we can expand our business and forge my engine, put the twins on it, throw it in the truck, and travel the world scaring the sh~t out of people and they'll pay us. Sounds great yea!
i'd buy...:D
if i ever get to meet dom...and that crazy piece of machinery...i really wouldn't mind a "spin"...maybe not all the way around, tho...:rock:

viperhauler said:
i'd buy...:D
if i ever get to meet dom...and that crazy piece of machinery...i really wouldn't mind a "spin"...maybe not all the way around, tho...:rock:

No doubt. I think I'll bring extra undies tough!:D

nah...i'll need proof when i get back home...i've been meaning to ask you...you got some pics of that 68...i got a 72, and i sold my 67 swb to a buddy of mine bout a year and a half ago...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back