1100 horsepower fastest truck in America

Filthy for bein low mileage and stored inside. And the mod list with costs is a joke.

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

all you guys on here know a shit !

Only the mud flap mod costs 5K $ and gives you approx. 100 HP on the wheels extra and a + in top Speed due to better aerodynamics !

Just dont have the Money to afford this super truck otherwise i would be all over it (with my puke :D)

Sammy, i can sell you also Shocks and springs for 14 K$ !!!!!

Interested ? If you call between 5 pm and 5.15 pm i have Special Discount time :D

On the 6th picture it shows the undercarriage and there is a steel braided line on the far side that is hanging low. What is that?

Looks like it comes up to the red cylinder in the same picture. Fuel line?? If so, worst connection point ever. Just asking for it to be snapped off.

They forgot to mention the 300 shot you will need!:D

Stored inside?? The engine is filthy & I also see rust. $35,000, he has got to be crazy. I wonder if he realizes that someone has stole his wing? Who was the member on here that just sold his for $35,000 & it was 50 times better than this thing.

Stored inside?? The engine is filthy & I also see rust. $35,000, he has got to be crazy. I wonder if he realizes that someone has stole his wing? Who was the member on here that just sold his for $35,000 & it was 50 times better than this thing.

outnumbered, his truck was the nicest QC on here IMO

I just want to know how they got 917RWHP out of a Paxton?

I would like to know that too, especially with the stock intercooler on it?? Only thing I do like is that bigger water cooler infront of the rad :), I would like to find out where I can get one like that?????
For stored inside it's for sure very dirty!!!!

Willing to bet that's a stock motor and a stock tranny. Someone pushing that kind of power would have dyno sheets, build specs and parts list, who built it, who tuned it, and videos to back it. Not seeing any of that...LEMON!!!

States West Coast Viper in CA built it. Does anyone know who they are?

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back