1100 horsepower fastest truck in America

I am baffled by the exhaust. It looks like duals with two mangaflow mufflers for each side run in series. ???

On the 6th picture it shows the undercarriage and there is a steel braided line on the far side that is hanging low. What is that?
About 200HP

I am baffled by the exhaust. It looks like duals with two mangaflow mufflers for each side run in series. ???
Another 175HP

Add in the 220HP for the SC and there you have it........What's so hard to understand. Simple bolt on parts math:D

By the looks of the pictures, this truck never saw the inside of a garage. I'm not buying the 900+ horsepower @ wheels either! lmfao

LOL.

On the ebay listing it states 14k miles, in the description he says it has 16k.

"obviously has been stored inside always"

Those rims.

This could be the fastest truck in America. The good news is that the listing doesn't say the transmission hasn't been modified, otherwise Dom is in trouble.

I might call on Monday just to see why with all those mods and all that money, why he is selling it so cheap, there must be something wrong.

LightningRaper good find.

LOL.

On the ebay listing it states 14k miles, in the description he says it has 16k.

"obviously has been stored inside always"

Those rims.

This could be the fastest truck in America. The good news is that the listing doesn't say the transmission hasn't been modified, otherwise Dom is in trouble.

I might call on Monday just to see why with all those mods and all that money, why he is selling it so cheap, there must be something wrong.

LightningRaper good find.
Probably be his first call inquiring about the truck

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back