1100+hp Cummins 06 Only 8kmiles on drivetrain!! Fully Built!

sully1369

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2006 Dodge Cummins. It a four door short bed. The truck has been well maintained. The truck will pass emissions on a 717 hp tune. It will make 1128 hp. I drive this every day to work no problem, made a few trips from NC to NY and back, and towed a 28ft enclosed trailer maintaining low EGTs!!! All around great truck. Never been on the track (dont want to eat up my 37in tires! lol)

Engine:
Industrial Injection Twin Turbos 62 over S478
ATS Arctic Flow Intake
200hp DDP injectors
140lb valve springs
Mild head port
ARP Head studs
12 valve ping rods
Billet Pushrods
New Lifters
ATS twin CP3s
Max Spool 2.5 Cam
ATS Stage 3 Methanol Injection
2004.5 Ceramic Coated Pistons/Cut
ATS 3-piece manifold
Bored 0.20 over Blueprinted/Balanced
AirDog 240gph Pump
5inch Downpipe and full 5inch MBRP exhaust
FluidDampr
(all new parts/no shortcuts)

Chips:
Smarty TNT-R
Ts Performance Pressure Box

Drivetrain:
ATS Stage 6 Transmission
ATS Lock up Torqeconverter
ATS Billet flex plate
ATS Copilot
HeavyDuty Driveshafts
Billet Transfer Case Shafts

Suspension:
8inch Rockkrawler Prerunner Long Arm Kit
ProComp Traction bars
Dual Steering stabilizers
Bilstein 5500 Shocks
XD Monster 20inch Wheels
37inch Toyo Open Country M/T

Interior:
Eclipse DVD/CD Player With Navigation
Focal Door Speakers
1000w Kenwood 4 Channel amp
1000w Kenwood 2 Channel amp
12inch Kenwood Subwoofer
Custom Box and Amp Holder
Pillar Pod with AutoMeter gauges

Exterior:
Billet Grill
SRT10 Hood
Bed Rails
Tinted Windows

I listed only what's at the top of my head and im sure Ive missed some things.Truck has about 8 thousand miles on new motor and drivetrain. Very clean with over 100k invested. Asking $52,000. This has been a long build for me and now Im deploying for my last time yet again and my wife is pregs and I will be getting out next year so I need money for my family when I am jobless after the USMC.(not many civilian killing jobs out there lol) I dont want to sell it and Im loosing lots of money but family first. If interested please contact me with any questions. Call 910 330 0118 Chris. Thanks

for pictures of truck just copy link below
Webshots Rides offers thousands of the best car wallpapers.

Thanx guys!!!! Much appreciated!!!!! Yea I would love to see what she runs down the track...only if I could get some stock wheels to put on her!!!! I aint eatn up these expensive ass tires lol!!! Pics are on that link brotha! let me know if ya cant see um and ill send some to ya !

I DONT KNOW WHY IT POSTED 333333333333 TIMES!!! HOW TO I DELETE THE OTHER 2 GUYS????

hahah yea you should see my 5 foot nuttin wife get in n out of her!!! she doesnt even stand up to the door handle!!

I know Geodriller was looking for something like this, since he sold his 10. I know he's been looking for a built diesel on and off for awhile.
Very cool machine GLWS.

How do I find this goedriller??
He's not on the forum as often as he used to be but I think you just go into Community and search for Geodriller and send him a PM. I know he was looking for a built diesel for awhile. But not to sure what he has been up to lately?

that thing looks damn stout dude :drool: im goin to college to be a cummins tech and that thing is just badass

How do I find this goedriller??

YOU dont find Geodriller

Geodriller finds YOU.

hahaha. i was lookin for a badass diesel, but i alredy found one. not quite as bad as yours, but she will do just fine once i get her dialed to my taste.

she is currently in he body shop gettin a full paint job and cleanin up all he dents and nicks.

she is a handful on the 130+ hp tune, cant wait to try the 190:drool:

she runs like a raped ape in the gears, but it takes a while to get through them. got a 6-speed for mpg:elefant:

never been in a truck that will roast 37'' tires at 35 mph. and thats only n 34 lbs boost.

i cant find any pics of your rig, you mind indulging another diesel noob

Thnx wes. that is a badass lookin mofo. mostly becouse mine is white with black rims wrapped in 37's also. my guy is doin the whole rocker in GM's new black chip free paint.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back