1200 rwhp

stinker your sloooooow like annu and most everyone else your through too old to race ......maybe you can race wheelb chairs or some thin dam m drunk lol

505'sFastestViper. said:
stinker your sloooooow like annu and most everyone else your through too old to race ......maybe you can race wheelb chairs or some thin dam m drunk lol

wtf did you say:rock:

LoveThisTruck said:
LOL I don't think he knows:D

what is a "wheelb chair or some thin":rock: :rock: :rock:

drunk posts rock

Tony Stinker IF you were to tune your engine with the new tuning now available, hell spent a day on the dyno you could pull top dawg numbers right?

bigike said:
Tony Stinker IF you were to tune your engine with the new tuning now available, hell spent a day on the dyno you could pull top dawg numbers right?

I just put on new tire... :rock:
That should put me deep into the 16s!!!:dontknow:
I'm gun'n fer y'all!!!:burnout:

Stinker said:
Hey moo moo :D since yours will be done just in time for the panama GTG,

bring it down, I will enjoy spankkin two silvers,(Justin, 505) on red (FATJACK)
and one more red one of yours want hurt at all:D

Leave me outta this , I ain't said shit!! (cept to Ironhead)

LOLOL oh no FATJACK! your the man to beat:D :rock: :rock: :rock:

too many things can go wrong with big hp;) much more reliable times comes from those with mild builds:D

But I dont want any more hp now, heck cant get what I got planted to the ground:D LOLOLOLOL

I got some strykers, and alot of room for tuning, my air fuel stays at 10.1, for a reason....................MINE IS STILL TOGETHER AND DONT HAVE WINDOWS:p

i am now going out and fire up the ol brutal 10, and take the ol girl for a tire melting cruise...............eat ya heart out 504.5:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

We retuned Dom's truck yesterday for the elevation change in New Mexico. The air was 7990' at the time of the pulls, all runs were made on a dynojet with SAE smoothing 5 correction. The truck was not shut off for over an hour, so these are definitely hot pulls, they were only used for tuning, but they happen to produce some interesting #'s. 91 octane and 13psi netted 985WHP, and 18 psi on 110 made 1163WHP and 1330WTQ. Looks like the motor has loosened up some!!! Its officially out of turbocharger, but he is content with it............for now. Hmm...I wonder what a 94MM+ would do?????
Justin

Hell put a 400 shot on it too!

Quoting Bill: You can never have too much horsepower!

Any more HP and you'll have to get with Stinker for some STICK ON HOOD PINS!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :dontknow: :D

The Itch said:
Any more HP and you'll have to get with Stinker for some STICK ON HOOD PINS!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :dontknow: :D
Now thats freakin funny right there.

JMB Justin said:
We retuned Dom's truck yesterday for the elevation change in New Mexico. The air was 7990' at the time of the pulls, all runs were made on a dynojet with SAE smoothing 5 correction. The truck was not shut off for over an hour, so these are definitely hot pulls, they were only used for tuning, but they happen to produce some interesting #'s. 91 octane and 13psi netted 985WHP, and 18 psi on 110 made 1163WHP and 1330WTQ. Looks like the motor has loosened up some!!! Its officially out of turbocharger, but he is content with it............for now. Hmm...I wonder what a 94MM+ would do?????
Justin
Justin, Nice meeting you yesterday. Good GOD is that truck a MONSTER. And yea, just after you pulled the truck off the dyno, the DA was readin 8450. haha And that was inside the shop with the swamp cooler going. Out side was over 9000' DA. God I LOVE high elevation. hehe

My car seems SOOOOOOOO slow now that I had the pleasure of getting a ride in that MONSTER. lol Thanks. hahahaha

Ron

JMB Justin said:
Justin

better go with a 94mm;) he aint catching me:D

The Itch said:

LMFAO!!!:rofl: :rofl: Good one;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back