1200 rwhp

Just got the email from Nate this evening, 10.95@132, third pass ever in the truck, 2800' DA, 90 degrees. That was 18-19psi of boost, the big #'s were made on 20-21. I would guess a 1.8 60', it didnt feel like my truck, but was definitely better than the passes before. Not bad, I think there may be a little more left in it with some practice ;)
Justin

HELL YEAH:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

JMB Justin said:
Just got the email from Nate this evening, 10.95@132, third pass ever in the truck, 2800' DA, 90 degrees. That was 18-19psi of boost, the big #'s were made on 20-21. I would guess a 1.8 60', it didnt feel like my truck, but was definitely better than the passes before. Not bad, I think there may be a little more left in it with some practice ;)
Justin
in texas thats what a 9 second truck?:dontknow: :D

good job justin:rock:

flchub said:
i'm sure you'll bash him afterwards just because
flchub said:
in texas thats what a 9 second truck?:dontknow: :D
Nope no cheap shots from me at least...

...nice pass, new world record trap speed correct? Looks like traction was a problem...

JMB Justin said:
Justin

nice... as I'd guessed you guys would break the trap speed record but not the 1/4 (not in the first couple runs anyway) 2 tenths should easily be overcome :D very soon...

congrats!!! :congrats:

tidnab said:
nice... as I'd guessed you guys would break the trap speed record but not the 1/4 (not in the first couple runs anyway) 2 tenths should easily be overcome :D very soon...

congrats!!! :congrats:

The best trap that I've seen your truck do is 129.9 mph. I think I have the video of that trap speed as well.:dontknow:

Whats up with silver having all the records:
Quickest RC
Quickest QC
Quickest N20 only
Quickest Drag Radial
Highest MPH
Highest WHP/WTQ
:D

Stinker said:
Hey moo moo :D since yours will be done just in time for the panama GTG,

bring it down, I will enjoy spankkin two silvers,(Justin, 505) on red (FATJACK)
and one more red one of yours want hurt at all:D

Your right, OH mignty wrench Guru and possesor of secret mystic speed knowledge and secrets of the inner vulva.

I would not want to embarass myself by even showing up with a humble POS like the red truck.

I know that I am not worthy to be on the same track as the Brutal 10.

FSTJACK said:
Your right, OH mignty wrench Guru and possesor of secret mystic speed knowledge and secrets of the inner vulva.

I would not want to embarass myself by even showing up with a humble POS like the red truck.

I know that I am not worthy to be on the same track as the Brutal 10.

now you get the idea bubby:p I knew u wuz skeered:D

Stinker said:
the part of my truck you want see going down the track:p

Dam buddy I would ride on tires of I were you, the ride would be rough and it would be hard to stop.....................:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

FSTJACK said:
Dam buddy I would ride on tires of I were you, the ride would be rough and it would be hard to stop.....................:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'll be on tires there big buddy, you will actually only get to see the rear ones tho:p

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back