1200 rwhp

Stinker said:
LOLOL thanks manic;)

505's truck is very capable of 10's:D very capable

Stinker your a good guy!!!! my zip is 85308 for those shackles:rock:

BigRed460 said:
I have a hard time beliving that statement, and also if he had broke the world record I don't believe for a second he would hide it... just look at the post(s) he makes, he's not the kind guy that doesn't like attention. The truck may have the HP#'s, but is the truck its self capable of a 10? I don't think so. 1000+rwhp may look good on paper, but look at the times compared to others. Justin's truck ran a low 11 w/ 650rwhp...

little FYI...doms truck isnt done yet...no 4 link yet and cage...no slicks either...

I think it will go 9's

flchub said:
because he's cocky u want him to fail eh,maybe cuz he has the resources todo what u cant ,really doesnt matter its obvious u hope any fails who brags.

jealousy is really sad to say the least,i hope he breaks the record just to shut u up,i'm sure you'll bash him afterwards just because

Dude Wtf? When did I say I wanted him to fail? I would love to see a low ten pass made, but if you ask to put money on it, no I don't his truck can do it. Look at stinkers traction setup, and he said that traction was still his problem...

What makes you think I dont have the money(next time man up and use the word when your calling someone out). And I don't know what "any fails who brags" means, so how the hell could I hope for it? If you mean do I hope anyone who brags, fails, then no your incorrect. I do find it odd when someone brags, and brags, then when "payday" comes they are nowhere to be found....

Jealous? Uhhhh... no. He has nothing I could use...

" hope he breaks the record just to shut u up,i'm sure you'll bash him afterwards just because"

Lol, your worse than my Gf. Now I'm trouble for stuff I havn't even done yet... If he breaks the record, I'll congradulate him on a job well done, but I can tell you take still wont shut you up, right?...

Last edited:
BurntRubber said:
little FYI...doms truck isnt done yet...no 4 link yet and cage...no slicks either...

I think it will go 9's

BigRed460 said:
The truck may have the HP#'s, but is the truck its self as is capable of a 10? I don't think so.

Ok I totaly agree with you, but 1200hp w/ dr doesn't seem like a ten or nine second combo to me. But evidently because I dont make 500,000$ a year I am not allowed to post that.

BigRed460 said:
Dude Wtf? When did I say I wanted him to fail? I would love to see a low ten pass made, but if you ask to put money on it, no I don't his truck can do it. Look at stinkers traction setup, and he said that traction was still his problem...

What makes you think I dont have the money(next time man up and use the word when your calling someone out). And I don't know what "any fails who brags" means, so how the hell could I hope for it? If you mean do I hope anyone who brags, fails, then no your incorrect. I do find it odd when someone brags, and brags, then when "payday" comes they are nowhere to be found....

Jealous? Uhhhh... no. He has nothing I could use...

" hope he breaks the record just to shut u up,i'm sure you'll bash him afterwards just because"

Lol, your worse than my Gf. Now I'm trouble for stuff I havn't even done yet... If he breaks the record, I'll congradulate him on a job well done...
man up? right !,i've seen enough of ur posts by now,let me know when u find the used sts setup,always talking before u have facts,great mind set to have !.............btw it wasnt number 3 that u hoped failed on my ride ,guess u were jumping the gun,go figure

BigRed460 said:
Ok I totaly agree with you, but 1200hp w/ dr doesn't seem like a ten or nine second combo to me. But evidently because I dont make 500,000$ a year I am not allowed to post that.

I meant when the slicks are on, its basically being made into a drag truck. thats why I think it will push high 9s.

BurntRubber said:
I meant when the slicks are on, its basically being made into a drag truck. thats why I think it will push high 9s.

bingo, with the four link he should do a low ten or high to mid nine:rock:

as it stands with a good set of slicks he should do mid tens pretty easy.

burnt, will pm ya in a bit on the shipping sir, gonna have din din:D

save my place tho, chub and red orta make good readin:D

flchub said:
man up? right !,i've seen enough of ur posts by now,let me know when u find the used sts setup,always talking before u have facts,great mind set to have !.............btw it wasnt number 3 that u hoped failed on my ride ,guess u were jumping the gun,go figure

Ok I found one, it was located in austin by a fellow member. What do want with it?

I talk before I have the facts? LOL Beacause I guessed you have a blown cylnider based on a code? Thats why you dont like me... wow. You posted a problem, and I posted my best guess. I truly apoligize for that, and tI will refrain from doing that in the future on any of your threads. I find it funny that the first post in that thread says YOU HOPE THAT YOU BLEW YOUR MOTOR, "trying to find a excuse now arent ya? - posted by eddie" but my post of thinking the cylinder is blown is the problem.

btw here is the link if you need to check your facts. http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22991

You act like I go around hoping the worst on people, in my mind that means you are calling my charater into question. I would never wish that or anything bad on anyone, who needs a 10,000$ rebuild bill? I take that as a dirrect personal attack, and any time you wish to come to Texas to "talk" about it let me know, I have a few friends that will help me "vouch" for my charater, Texas style...

It seems to me your the one jumping to conclusions without any facts. You know how much I make, and what I hope for by reading a few post on the internet.

Are you drunk?

Last edited:
As much as I would like to continue, I have have to head to class so I'll see ya in the morning, buddy.

BigRed460 said:
Ok I found one, it was located in austin by a fellow member. What do want with it?

I talk before I have the facts? LOL Beacause I guessed you have a blown cylnider based on a code? Thats why you dont like me... wow. You posted a problem, and I posted my best guess. I truly apoligize for that, and tI will refrain from doing that in the future on any of your threads. I find it funny that the first post in that thread says YOU HOPE THAT YOU BLEW YOUR MOTOR, "trying to find a excuse now arent ya?" but my post of thinking the cylinder is blown is the problem.

btw here is the link if you need to check your facts. http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22991

You act like I go around hoping the worst on people, in my mind that means you are calling my charater into question. I would never wish that or anything bad on anyone, who needs a 10,000$ rebuild bill? I take that as a dirrect personal attack, and any time you wish to come to Texas to "talk" about it let me know, I have a few friends that will help me "vouch" for my charater, Texas style...

It seems to me your the one jumping to conclusions without any facts. You know how much I make, and what I hope for by reading a few post on the internet.

Are you drunk?
i have to come to texas.........how cute,u need friends to help ya......even better,zzzzzzzzzz so many badass's on the internet,boring!

ps: i dont think much of all of your character,now move along,boy

flchub said:
i have to come to texas.........how cute,u need friends to help ya......even better,zzzzzzzzzz so many badass's on the internet,boring!

ps: i dont think much of all of your character,now move along,boy

Ahhh... Now I see your just 'nuther druck old man looking pick internet fight. Avoid the questions, hide behind your key board, and reminisce about the old times, should be standard procedure for you by now...

The fact you find me cute is quite disturbing, and don't "need" my friends but when shit going to happen why not be fully prepared? We didn't "need" to drop an a-bomb, but it sure was effective.

Btw you really good at answering question that weren't asked, and avoiding the ones that were, you should think about a future in politics. I don't wana keep up late so head on in bed, pops

Last edited:
Im still waiting on the timeslip from Nate at Pinks, the only good run I had was no time/no slip, he said to email a week after and Ive emailed him and Rich with no response as of yet. I only had that one good pass in the truck, but I will tell you my bad pass: (remember Ive never raced it before and its way different than mine):
2.0 60'
7.9 1/8 mile
11.8@126

I missed third BAD and spun terrible out of the hole (too aggressive launch). This was in 2800' DA, 90 degree weather. I have drove my truck to a 1.5 60' and 7.0 in the 1/8 just for comparison, Doms truck is VERY capable of mid 10's @ well over 130 with some practice. I would place a large wager that I could drive it to those #'s in less than 10 passes, I feel pretty confident that it went over 130 on the good pass as I was in 5th at about 1000-1100 feet (truck goes 125 in 4th on those tires).
Justin

flchub said:
gee who deleted my post!,awwww
ehh i switched to my cell phone.... you dont have to delete his post were just having some fun...

JMB Justin said:
Im still waiting on the timeslip from Nate at Pinks, the only good run I had was no time/no slip, he said to email a week after and Ive emailed him and Rich with no response as of yet. I only had that one good pass in the truck, but I will tell you my bad pass: (remember Ive never raced it before and its way different than mine):
2.0 60'
7.9 1/8 mile
11.8@126

I missed third BAD and spun terrible out of the hole (too aggressive launch). This was in 2800' DA, 90 degree weather. I have drove my truck to a 1.5 60' and 7.0 in the 1/8 just for comparison, Doms truck is VERY capable of mid 10's @ well over 130 with some practice. I would place a large wager that I could drive it to those #'s in less than 10 passes, I feel pretty confident that it went over 130 on the good pass as I was in 5th at about 1000-1100 feet (truck goes 125 in 4th on those tires).
Justin
justin u know i'm gonna whoop ya without a headstart this time in panama :),also i'm gonna make sure marty tunes my truck one more hp than doms,lol
:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back