1200 rwhp

Stinker said:
yeah well you spelled f***** wrong:p
i was trying to make sure u saw it before it was deleted!:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

505'sFastestViper. said:
panama city here we come wager that il have the best et at the track 500 bucks for anyone that can run a quicker time then me
in an ram srt 10 had to clarify that i know how sneaky you guys are

tidnab said:
$500 bucks :rock: nice

Hey Ryan you should run down there and hand him his ass in your beast... quick way to make 500... well maybe you should counter offer with 5000 to make it worth your while to give him a whoopin :)

Wowie zowie, you heavy hitters ought to up the ante and make the pot worthwhile...............

The owner of the truck should also be the driver........................................................................................

505'sFastestViper. said:
panama city here we come wager that il have the best et at the track 500 bucks for anyone that can run a quicker time then me

That's what I was waiting for...:rock: :rock: :rock:

I'm unleashing the secret weapon... New SPARK PLUGS baby!!! I should be in the 9s easy! :rock: :rock: :rock:

That 500 is MINE!!! Is that "dollars or BUCKS"???:dontknow:

The last time I was bucked 500 times I ended up in traction...:mad:

:D
It'll cost me 600.00 in gas to get there...:p

Stinker said:
I HEREBY CHALLENGE YE YOUNG JUSTIN OF MISSOURI:p

You better pray to the rain gods to wash the rubber off the track or youll be seeing my tailights.....again!
Justin

I love this thread!!!!:rock: :congrats: :marchmellow: :date: :star: :dancing: :adore: :cheers: :love: :five: :beer: :listen: :handkiss: :turtle:

For people not going to Panama City... I hate it for you!!! This is going to be a hell of a GTG!!!

LOLOLOLL

Ok there 505 1/2 not gonna take ya money, but will do it for a 6 pack of beer:D

and Justin my friend, I be bringing the total package this time:p

amtrucker22 said:
I love this thread!!!!:rock: :congrats: :marchmellow: :date: :star: :dancing: :adore: :cheers: :love: :five: :beer: :listen: :handkiss: :turtle:

For people not going to Panama City... I hate it for you!!! This is going to be a hell of a GTG!!!

AAMMMMMEEEENNNNN BROTHER:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

maybe I should let momma drive agianst Justin:p

FSTJACK said:
Wowie zowie, you heavy hitters ought to up the ante and make the pot worthwhile...............

The owner of the truck should also be the driver........................................................................................

Hey moo moo :D since yours will be done just in time for the panama GTG,

bring it down, I will enjoy spankkin two silvers,(Justin, 505) on red (FATJACK)
and one more red one of yours want hurt at all:D

Stinker said:
Hey moo moo :D since yours will be done just in time for the panama GTG,

bring it down, I will enjoy spankkin two silvers,(Justin, 505) on red (FATJACK)
and one more red one of yours want hurt at all:D
stinker is goin down down down:)

LOLOLOLOL either way bo, we'lll laugh and have a killer time:D

especially while ya watch the back of the ol brutal 10 at the end of the track:p

damn i might have to make a run to panama city for this! is ramfromhell gonna go to this GTG?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back