1200 rwhp

He can run it. They'll probably ask him to leave though after he runs under 11.49. So he'll probably only get one shot to set a real good number.

It has the right driver though (Justin) so I'm sure the number will be good. I'll try to come out if I can.

I think if I didn't get a good launch I would lay off a little bit so I wouldn't get kicked off too early...

I think he is going to have a hell of a time with traction though :(

Yep good advice amtrucker22 if he launches shitty or feels its not gonna be a killer run jam on the breaks and get her above 12 or so... and if it a great run keep her goin and get booted atleast doin a kick ass run

by my recolection 11-11.99 needs a five point harness... a NHRA-legal rollbar... and some other misc. things

from 10.99 to 9.99 he'll need a fire jacket ... gloves and a rollcage unless the car has an unaltered firewall, floorplan and body...

9.99... there's no way around an NHRA rollcage...

good luck guys... but I think you're gonna need more than DR's :p :D ... roll safe;)

Awesome work Justin, you set the bar high! Is turbo lag on that size unit going to hurt his 60 foots? (11.2 @138 for example)

I dont know the build on this truck, only that it's turbo'ed and made 1200 hp. But if they have a 2 step it, there will be no lag.

he is runnin a progressive controller, for each gear, so he should do really really well:rock: :rock: :rock:

damn , I might have to get me one of those:D

I have an AEM on my car. It allows you to ramp the boost per rpm in each gear, built in 2 step you name it. Nice little toy.

Yellow venom said:
Anyone know what the truck runs yet??
No but I did note he has went from talking smack constantly to silent pritty quick...

Lets just say it is capable of ten second runs, and pulls like a raped ape:D

some dont tell the tale, maybe he wants to surprise a few tangs an chebys:rock:

Stinker said:
Lets just say it is capable of ten second runs

I have a hard time beliving that statement, and also if he had broke the world record I don't believe for a second he would hide it... just look at the post(s) he makes, he's not the kind guy that doesn't like attention. The truck may have the HP#'s, but is the truck its self as is capable of a 10? I don't think so. 1000+rwhp may look good on paper, but look at the times compared to others. Justin's truck ran a low 11 w/ 650rwhp...

Last edited:
Doesn't matter what you have for horsepower, if it isn't dialed in, it will never run as well as it should...

That's why, my money is on Stinker. With all due respect, Tony has had a lot more time to tweak his truck compared to 505.

Wil

BigRed460 said:
I have a hard time beliving that statement, and also if he had broke the world record I don't believe for a second he would hide it... just look at the post(s) he makes, he's not the kind guy that doesn't like attention. The truck may have the HP#'s, but is the truck its self capable of a 10? I don't think so. 1000+rwhp may look good on paper, but look at the times compared to others. Justin's truck ran a low 11 w/ 650rwhp...
because he's cocky u want him to fail eh,maybe cuz he has the resources todo what u cant ,really doesnt matter its obvious u hope any fails who brags.

jealousy is really sad to say the least,i hope he breaks the record just to shut u up,i'm sure you'll bash him afterwards just because

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back