1200 rwhp

Siiiick Numbers...be safe at he track...Very impressed...:rock:

WOW! :eek:

Much respect, way to go... :top:

Good luck runnin' her :driver:

Is it possible to post a dyno sheet, list of some of the parts involved in reaching these numbers? Also, is this one of Justins packages that was installed?

505'sFastestViper. said:
and 1250 ft pounds of torque....................thanks again to justin ................im hopin to hear if he makes it to the track if not we will be at the track friday

HUGE numbers!
Driving that thing should be a handful to say the least.

GREAT JOB TO ALL !!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Heres the dyno sheets:

Before and after:

turbosrt10.jpg

Pump gas vs. Race gas:

Turbosrt10-1.jpg

Pump gas is about 15 psi (16 spike (peak TQ), 14 in the middle (peak HP))

Race gas is about 20 psi (21 spike and 19.5 in the middle)

It made 1249 and 1250 torque the two previous pulls, but HP was 1190 and 1163, I needed to see 1200 :D It spun the tires again on the dyno, but not as bad as before, we had 20 psi in the stock tires and 6 straps on the back of the truck to keep it on the dyno. We tried the 390 drag radials on it (with 35 psi in them) and it lost almost 100WHP on the dyno!

Truck is the same as before except we added stock ported heads, mild cam, billet mains, and lowered the compression to 8.8. Its out of turbo at this point, but its unusable power until it gets some traction anyway.

Racing it Friday, Ive already got the boost controller set (does boost by gear), and Im amped up!!!! Thanks again, I promise video and hopefully some good times from the track.

Justin

Bring that baby hair dryer down with ya to panama:D

Killer Job bo:rock: Just a freaking killer job:rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Will they let the truck on the track without safety gear given its huge power? I'm guessing they'll have to inspect it prior to you getting on the track? I wish you the best and hope you get down the track safely.

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
Will they let the truck on the track without safety gear given its huge power? I'm guessing they'll have to inspect it prior to you getting on the track? I wish you the best and hope you get down the track safely.
Depends onthe track Dave, when I went to the rock that night to run, I went to the tower an asked, he said since its the first time we dont know what it runs so go for it, BUT , if ya run under a 10 then we will ask you not to run anymore without a rollbar and safety equipment.
but then too , there is always the outlaw tracks too, that jsut dont care;)

NHRA tracks draw the line at 11.50. Under that and you have to comply with lots of requirements.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back