1st SE GTG pics/vids......

I had a great time although I learned a lot...

I came in late Friday with a friend of mine (both of us lit up), most of the crew were in the parking lot recovering from a long day in the sun at the beach.... Very impressed with Greg & Eddie cooking burgers in gail force winds! Very surprised to see Justin and his father there! Was able to put a lot of faces with names!

Saturday was my first day ever at a track... Learned a lot here (as I got my ass handed to me) :D :p It was great to see the sweet rides that everyone had and you can tell there was a lot of pride in everyones truck! I also found my twin brother vpr hler whose truck my wife mistakenly thought was mine. :D This guy is cool!

Steve's (Borden) near stock truck is FAST!! :burnout: (Nuff said!)

It was really good to see Travis, his wife, his daughter, and his father again. They are a great gang and salt of the earth people!

Fat Jack is one of my favorite people here since he worked hard on trying to secure me a YF when I was just looking. AND Holy Sh!t can that dude shift... What is scary is that he has just started mod'ing his truck...

FstJack It was great to meet one of the people who created this forum and has given us a medium to bond.

Roz rules... He called a couple of times to let me know where the group was and to see where I was at! You could see it in his eyes that he was tired, but he wasn't about to miss anything! Or maybe he had something that turn his eyes red :dontknow:

I think I was the only one who Clint beat going down the track on Saturday :eek: All I can say about him is he is a trip to hang out with and although he likes to clown, he is truly a good guy... Last time I ran into Clint he kept asking me if I was winning. On Saturday that answer was NO :eek: :mad:

Saturday night I spent time with the wife and another friend and his wife in Panama City. Although we had fun I do not think that it compared to what happened in that parking lot (although the wife and I played our own version of suck & blow :))

Good people here. I wanted to thank all of the people who made it happen! I wish I was able to meet more of you while I was there!

Those are some great vids:rock: I guess those hair dryers do something for Tony's truck:dontknow: :D It looked like Justin give him a good run though:rock:

kyle's srt10 said:
Those are some great vids:rock: I guess those hair dryers do something for Tony's truck:dontknow: :D It looked like Justin give him a good run though:rock:

You ought to hear that bad ass truck, it sounds awesome:rock: :rock: :rock:

FATJACK said:
You ought to hear that bad ass truck, it sounds awesome:rock: :rock: :rock:

I know:( I just save the extra 20k and enjoy the sound of my Roe:rofl: :rofl:

sleeper said:
Whats up with Paul doing a burnout in reverse?
whoops :eek:

First time on the track, and had to reverse to get to the burnout box... OK... I am a newb...

amtrucker22 said:
whoops :eek:

First time on the track, and had to reverse to get to the burnout box... OK... I am a newb...

LOL!:D

I'm sure you had a blast though:rock: :rock:

BBBBWWWWAAAAHHHHHHHAHAHHAAHAHAH

I was hoping someone caught Eddie when he jumped the gun when the staging lights lite:D :D :D :D :D

oh an Justin Spanked my ass on that run:rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout:

f'n lawn chairs:p

Hi everyone, This is Mary. We just got home from Mrytle Beach and got on the site. I wanted to thank everyone from the gtg for such a good time. We had alot of fun with all of you. We would love to do another one soon. Thank you Fatjack for the ride and congrats on your win ;) . Thank you Eddie & Dawn for getting us to Capt. Andersons, that was a great dinner. And last but not least, Thank you Stinker for the entertainment, you kept us laughing all weekend:D . Stinker, I found this pic on Ernies camera and was wondering why fstjack is so happy and you look like someone just caught you with your hand in the cookie jar ? :elefant:
(Sorry fstjack for busting on you but you did share a room with him)

Attachments

• Vac 016.JPG
    Vac 016.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 46
Stinker said:
LOLOLOL hey Mary!! hope you enjoyed the pics:p

yeah now how many times did Mark do that................:D

He did such a good job detailing my truck he just kept trying to get in it.

kyle's srt10 said:
Is he from IL? I thought he had that for sale:dontknow: That must have been Roz's piece beside it:D :D

yeah i go by chris i was just seeing what i could do if i sold it but im not. I live in southern, il. I have to fix my tranny and retune. Ill have to see you guys at the next one.

21 CTSRT said:
kyle's srt10 said:
Is he from IL? I thought he had that for sale:dontknow: That must have been Roz's piece beside it:D :D

yeah i go by chris i was just seeing what i could do if i sold it but im not. I live in southern, il. I have to fix my tranny and retune. Ill have to see you guys at the next one.

What's wrong with your tranny:dontknow:

Back