1st SOUTHEAST NATIONAL GTG SERIES

Thursday meet n greet?

Anyone planning on meeting up THurs? gimme a call, 850-532-2168, leave a message. I have to work til 3 or 4 any time after is fine.

Thanks, it will be nice to meet a whole group of crazy azzholes like myself, all disrespect intended of course. It just sux that I have to work Fri. a.m. & will be on call til 11P.M., but no worky weekends.

Borden (Steve) 912-674-5514
GMAN 850-819-8058
FATJACK 423-313-6751
eddie102870 334-695-1202
JeffBoyette 850-855-8624 or 850-543-6240
FlyingLow (Smoke) 850-292-3725
Roz (Roz) 423-645-2873
EMT/SRT (Travis) 850-527-0600
GriffsSRT (MARK) 256-214-2554
Scrambler1 (Joe) 678-758-1949
FSTJACK (Jack) 619-251-7621
IH8CHVYS(Ernie) 770-616-6097
amtrucker22 (Paul) 850-712-7468
flchub(clint) 561-596-4607
STANKER (Tony) 704-214-7849
Dbrian 850-532-2168
Chef-Greg704-287-5449

Ok, I MIGHT be able to make it, but prolly not in my truck (Gas money).

Where is everyone staying? I need to know the hotel so I can try to use my rewards points....

Hey Stink, you got a burger and a beer for me??? Or have I fallen out of your good graces??

:D

ntw0rk said:
Ok, I MIGHT be able to make it, but prolly not in my truck (Gas money).

Where is everyone staying? I need to know the hotel so I can try to use my rewards points....

Hey Stink, you got a burger and a beer for me??? Or have I fallen out of your good graces??

:D

nobody looses good graces with me bo:D especially the ones with sexy wives:p

so you good to go:D

I think all of us are staying at the moonspinner and someone was looking for a roomy, either scrambler or bordern:D

Drive ya truck bro;) Just drive the damn speed llimit:D

Stinker said:
nobody looses good graces with me bo:D especially the ones with sexy wives:p
Good to know!:D

Drive ya truck bro;) Just drive the damn speed llimit:D
At $84 a tank, that is over my budget!

I got a room for free at The Courtyard, not sure how close that is to the Moonspinner though....

ntw0rk said:
Good to know!:D

At $84 a tank, that is over my budget!

I got a room for free at The Courtyard, not sure how close that is to the Moonspinner though....
theres actually two, one on the west end of the beach and one right at the intersection of hwy 231 an 23rd street, if you remember stinker its right across the road from that ihop we ate breakfast at, its the closest about 15 minutes from the moonspinner.

eddie102870 said:
theres actually two, one on the west end of the beach and one right at the intersection of hwy 231 an 23rd street, if you remember stinker its right across the road from that ihop we ate breakfast at, its the closest about 15 minutes from the moonspinner.

gotcha:D we'll never see Scott.....he will be at the Ihop:p

eddie102870 said:

I found a place, The Marriott Golf club, that is only 5 miles away, and I have enough points to stay there Friday and Saturday nights only.

But, I am still having second thoughts...

I'll check in tomorrow when I make my final decision...

Scoot, bring ya ass down!!!!! You drove the 10 all the way to ATL, you may ass well drive it to FL!

I'll fill yer tank up when we leave! :rock:

Roz-SRT said:
Scoot, bring ya ass down!!!!! You drove the 10 all the way to ATL, you may ass well drive it to FL!

I'll fill yer tank up when we leave! :rock:

That's a very cool gesture, but I don't think I can let you do that.

I am still working on this thing....

Scott..just go..you know you will regret it if you dont..

ntw0rk said:
That's a very cool gesture, but I don't think I can let you do that.

I am still working on this thing....

Shut your hole, wang chun. My offer stands. It's only 420 miles (from my place), and I SHOULD be able to get there in one tank (but I know that wont happen) You'll be able to get there in one tank - easy. ;)

Borden3srt said:
:bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: you cant be talking about the srt-10's jimmi. :D i dont think i ever got but maybe 300 miles out of a tank!;) :D
Such is the fate of those of us with QCs....:eek::nurse:

Grocery getters aren't so great, eh? :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back