1st SOUTHEAST NATIONAL GTG SERIES

Jeesus!!! Are you guys serious????! :eek:

On the interstate coming back from a FL GTG I can stretch to right at 400 miles. . .

Borden3srt said:
what size is your tank? ours is only 26 gals. i know 06 qc's are 32.
Mine's 25 or 26. . . The most I've ever put in mine was 26 gals and some change. . .

Ok. So, I tried to make it work going alone, and then Alexis said she would go if there was a hotel that accepted pets, and there is not!

I really don't see this happening.

We'll find a Hooters in somewhere between here and Chattanooga and have a few cold ones soon Jimi!!

To everyone else: There are quite a few I was looking forward to meeting, and of course it's always nice to see everyone again. Unfortunately, my situation does not allow this trip. I know I will regret not going, but I have to keep my priorities straight. Right now, my priorities are finding a job, and taking care of my family, and I am not doing well at either.
Sorry, I hope to see/meet you all at the next one!

ntw0rk said:
Ok. So, I tried to make it work going alone, and then Alexis said she would go if there was a hotel that accepted pets, and there is not!

I really don't see this happening.

We'll find a Hooters in somewhere between here and Chattanooga and have a few cold ones soon Jimi!!

To everyone else: There are quite a few I was looking forward to meeting, and of course it's always nice to see everyone again. Unfortunately, my situation does not allow this trip. I know I will regret not going, but I have to keep my priorities straight. Right now, my priorities are finding a job, and taking care of my family, and I am not doing well at either.
Sorry, I hope to see/meet you all at the next one!

:eek: :(

I had a raging hard-on hoping you could make it!!!!

Take the pups anyways, they're trained. ;) I hope it can work out to where you'll make it down. -If not, we'll definately hook up when I get back! :rock:

It's cool.

I can try to meet you guys for coffee on your way through Atlanta still!

ntw0rk said:
It's cool.

I can try to meet you guys for coffee on your way through Atlanta still!

:coffee: :coffee: :rock: :rock:

I'm kidnapping you! :D

Guys coming on Thursday stop at Bay Dodge so I can meet ya. Hope to meet up with yall Friday night after work.

Big Worm said:
If anyone can shoot me a video of the GTG. I am currently in Japan and I miss my truck and cars. I would greatly appreciate it.

[email protected]

Semper Fi

SSgt Perez, Jesus

. . . I missed this post. . . :eek:

We'll definately be sharing some pics and video. :D

Thanks for your service! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

GMAN said:
Guys coming on Thursday stop at Bay Dodge so I can meet ya. Hope to meet up with yall Friday night after work.
Got any good vehicles we can test drive:vroam: :vroam: :vroam:

Stinker said:
Mine is actually chineses:D ......won hung loe:p

I thought it was Creemuv Sum Yung Guy . . . :confused: :dontknow:

Well,wish I could say I'd see you there,but it's just not in the cards this time !!!!:( Hope you all have a blast !!!!:rock: :rock:

6pakattack said:
Well,wish I could say I'd see you there,but it's just not in the cards this time !!!!:( Hope you all have a blast !!!!:rock: :rock:

Dennis, come on up, you can crash on the couch in our room!!!:D :D :D

eddie102870 said:
getting all my stuff together tonight, see yall tomorrow fellas.

Dont forget Pics lots and lots and lots of Pics

You guys and girls have fun and drink one or two or three for me :rock:

eddie102870 said:
getting all my stuff together tonight, see yall tomorrow fellas.

Night bro. I'll call ya tomorrow when we're terrorizing Eufala! :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back