1st SOUTHEAST NATIONAL GTG SERIES

Option 2 please! :D

I am not too interested in the beach but I know some will...

Thanks for doing all of the leg work!!:rock: :rock: :elefant: :elefant:

Paul

Well F me to tears!!

You rock dude!!

lets see in the morn when all the girls wake up how it looks:rock: but I think we know the answer.

Chad you are the man, thank you brother:D

Hmmmm.....

Let's see.... Pay a lot of money, or pay none. Pay a lot of money, or pay none. Decisions, decisions, decisions.....

Option 2 Please!!!!!

Chad you freekin ROCK!!! :rock::rock: That sounds like a lot of fun!! We could do some promo shots of our trucks for the TV ad too!! Sweet!!!

I will be in a hotel somewhere!! But camping sounds like fun!
:D:D:D

I am in on what ever the date will be....:) :)

:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

Stefan...:coffee:

No prob guys! I want to see this happen as much as you so what ever it takes! Dave gave me a reference for their NHRDA contact who organized the last event. We can contact them to see how their event was and what suggestions they might have. Dave said the event drew in truck enthusiasts of all kinds.

Stefan.....you frickin rock dude! I'm sure we'll have a better turn out for this one VS our mini GTG we had w/ you, chub and me.

Stinker how does the 12th look? You were sayin summin bout the weekend after the 15th? Want me to check availability of that date? The sooner we can all pick an option and nail down a date the better so BreakAway can put us on their website and crack to it!

MUTT said:
add me to the list
option #2
camping over condo
whiskey please, no beer
Hey Mutt, sounds like you are game :D :D :D

Whatya doin up so early??? :dontknow:

Wifey said:
Hey Mutt, sounds like you are game :D :D :D

Whatya doin up so early??? :dontknow:

Wifey,what did you do,chase the Muttster off ???:dontknow: Oh yeah,option 2 !!!

6pakattack said:
Wifey,what did you do,chase the Muttster off ???:dontknow: Oh yeah,option 2 !!!
Not really sure,:dontknow: :dontknow: but I say option 2 too!! :rock:

eddie102870 said:
im gonna take the challenger if we can talk mopower into coming and bringing the coronet or the duster, maybe we could square off....lol

There you go pickin on me cuz my car is so slow:dontknow: :dontknow: :D :D I am spending tomorrow on the fuel system, hopefully I can get out of the 12's:rock: :rock:

im just hoping i can get mine into the 12's. i told my buddy the other day sincei didnt make a new years resolution that would be it to have the car done by april.

ok fellas chime in, is the weekend of the 12th ok with everyone. let get this locked down so we can move forward. looks like most want to go with the track sponsering the event.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back