2 OEM Wheels

ccfeyh

Supporting Member
Reaction score
As of February 24th (or about then) I will have 2 stock OEM wheels for sale. No issues with the wheels, they are in great shape.

Make offer, you pay shipping

I need 1. Shipping from cali might be steep. Can you tell me what shipping to 27944 would be?

Hello,
i am interestet in the 2 oem wheels, what about 250$+shipping to Houston Texas?

Percy

ccfeyh said:
As of February 24th (or about then) I will have 2 stock OEM wheels for sale. No issues with the wheels, they are in great shape.

percy said:
Hello,
i am interestet in the 2 oem wheels, what about 250$+shipping to Houston Texas?

Percy

That is a joke right????? If not, then 250 sounds good and 900 to ship them.

ccfeyh said:
That is a joke right????? If not, then 250 sounds good and 900 to ship them.

So you are asking 1150 shipped for 2 wheels no tires! Some one here just sold a set of 4 for 400. I think 250 is not that bad of a offer

hcetzneb said:
So you are asking 1150 shipped for 2 wheels no tires! Some one here just sold a set of 4 for 400. I think 250 is not that bad of a offer

Well, there is no way I'd take 100 or 125 per wheel, if someone sold some for that, they must have needed some cash in a hurry, I'm not in that boat.

I really don't need to sell them, just don't want them sitting in the garage taking up space.

ccfeyh said:
Well, there is no way I'd take 100 or 125 per wheel, if someone sold some for that, they must have needed some cash in a hurry, I'm not in that boat.

I really don't need to sell them, just don't want them sitting in the garage taking up space.

Funny, the only ones I have seen at that price were bent, flat spotted, or curb rashed to death>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

hey bud I can take them from you if sell em. I need at least 1 but if the price is good for 2 I can take as well. I need them for my dads 96 ram. we have 2 rims and 4 tires already just need the last 2 rims.

FerrariTruck said:
hey bud I can take them from you if sell em. I need at least 1 but if the price is good for 2 I can take as well. I need them for my dads 96 ram. we have 2 rims and 4 tires already just need the last 2 rims.

and no shipping:burnout:

includemeout said:
Funny, the only ones I have seen at that price were bent, flat spotted, or curb rashed to death>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You must of missed this one !!! Only one had alittle curb rash . But if he can find someone to pay over a grand for 2 wheels :D .. I thinkk at the dealer there even cheaper

http://vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40582

Last edited:
ccfeyh said:

PM Sent:D

hcetzneb said:
You must of missed this one !!! Only one had alittle curb rash . But if he can find someone to pay over a grand for 2 wheels :D .. I thinkk at the dealer there even cheaper

http://vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40582

Well, I guess some of these guys think they are buying Hemi wheels or somthing. I needed two wheels because mine were toast after hitting a guardrail, The shop fixing my truck called Chrysler and got a quote for two wheels. Chysler wants $1245.00 per wheel. Ask MoparConnection, he quoted me the same price.

Their database said there were three wheels in the USA, problem, guess the database was wrong, there were none, and I'd have to wait up to 6 months to get new ones.

I've had some people send me messages all pissed off because I won't part with the wheels for their offer of $250 (total) or even less.

Sorry, but I don't have stupid tatooed on my forehead. The cheapest I've seen them was some on EBAY that were OEM with blemishes in the clearcoat. Those were a couple hundred per wheel. Mine are not blemished, you get what you pay for, folks.

As it stands right now, my insurance company cashed me out on the wheels and told me to find whatever I could, they couldn't find new OEM replacement wheels. I received the check in the mail today for two wheels at dealer prices, plus tax & shipping for a few dollars over 3 grand.

Mine are not new and I don't expect 1200 per wheel, but I'm also not even going to discuss an offer of $125 a wheel. All these very low offers were from Hemi owners, you guys need to wake up and smell the flowers when it comes to parts for these trucks.

Before you make statements like this, maybe you need to do some checking, cause it's pretty obvious that you don't have a clue as to what you are talking about.

Last edited:
ccfeyh said:
Well, I guess some of these guys think they are buying Hemi wheels or somthing. I needed two wheels because mine were toast after hitting a guardrail, The shop fixing my truck called Chrysler and got a quote for two wheels. Chysler wants $1245.00 per wheel. Ask MoparConnection, he quoted me the same price.

Their database said there were three wheels in the USA, problem, guess the database was wrong, there were none, and I'd have to wait up to 6 months to get new ones.

I've had some people send me messages all pissed off because I won't part with the wheels for their offer of $250 (total) or even less.

Sorry, but I don't have stupid tatooed on my forehead. The cheapest I've seen them was some on EBAY that were OEM with blemishes in the clearcoat. Those were a couple hundred per wheel. Mine are not blemished, you get what you pay for, folks.

As it stands right now, my insurance company cashed me out on the wheels and told me to find whatever I could, they couldn't find new OEM replacement wheels. I received the check in the mail today for two wheels at dealer prices, plus tax & shipping for a few dollars over 3 grand.

Mine are not new and I don't expect 1200 per wheel, but I'm also not even going to discuss an offer of $125 a wheel. All these very low offers were from Hemi owners, you guys need to wake up and smell the flowers when it comes to parts for these trucks.

Before you make statements like this, maybe you need to do some checking, cause you're way out of line.

Give me a call if your still up. 323 896 3281.

ccfeyh said:

Before you make statements like this, maybe you need to do some checking, cause you're way out of line.
finally!!!!! someone that realizes the rareness of our parts!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back