2004 SRT 10 with 1926 miles on it

Will it make the truck run hot .. bc it seems to want to run over 200 now??

Will it make the truck run hot .. bc it seems to want to run over 200 now??

"Hot' Air Intakes cause the computer to pull timing.....costs HP. If you would like your truck running cooler, try a new thermostat, stock or 180F, (low mile trucks wear things out by sitting) or get a tune that turns your fan on sooner.

"Hot' Air Intakes cause the computer to pull timing.....costs HP. If you would like your truck running cooler, try a new thermostat, stock or 180F, (low mile trucks wear things out by sitting) or get a tune that turns your fan on sooner.

It only has 2k on it.. Thats way i was thinking the air system i got would be best always pulling air from outside??

Ok, I might have one or two other things going on with the engine!

It only has 2k on it.. Thats way i was thinking the air system i got would be best always pulling air from outside??
You'd be better off figuring out a way to get the brake dam air into the intake. That'd be cool air ;)

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

The hood vent was designed to reduce lift at high speed, and for engine bay cooling when sitting still. It does not work very well as an air intake........maybe at very high speed it might.

The hood vent was designed to reduce lift at high speed, and for engine bay cooling when sitting still. It does not work very well as an air intake........maybe at very high speed it might.
Idk. 70 mph and up seems to be when they blow out forwards. Not sure they ever work as ram air . We need some wind tunnel shots.

SCT I see evry one is using that .. what, who and how do I get it??

Idk. 70 mph and up seems to be when they blow out forwards. Not sure they ever work as ram air . We need some wind tunnel shots.

I was holding out some hope for the Volant guys.....:D:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back