2005 Quad Cab Low Mileage for sale

I'm sure they would if it was here after 60-90 days, but they just got it on trade. I don't think they're asking enough.

I know JimTeTe never got his sold, $27,000 and a show winner, flawless and still has it......if his did not sell most others will be tough, just my .02

It's a bit easier selling a vehicle at a dealer rather private party. We had thousands of leads monthly. A person may not even be in the market for a SRT 10 but leaves with one.

Plus dealers can take trades and get financing done where some people might have problems. My last truck sat for about a month until the guy did the deal through a dealer. The dealer called me up and had be bring the truck up to the lot and he finance the truck. This was one of the larger Ford dealers in Mobile AL. The guy actually said "I want a truck like this" and showed him my Autotrader ad.

Man its hard for me to remember when my truck was that jacked up. Great miles too.

Here's what's amazing though... I paid $21800 back in 2010 for mine. It had 62k at the time. Got a good deal!

I want it! I need the QC I have a 05 RC with 43k miles if you think mine will sell better trade me :)

I know JimTeTe never got his sold, $27,000 and a show winner, flawless and still has it......if his did not sell most others will be tough, just my .02

These are a very tough sell unless you find someone looking for exactly what you have. I sold Jeremy's truck in a short amount of time, as in never even listed it. First person that came to look at it bought it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back