2005 Ram SRT-10 QC

Borden's SRT said:
It's been returned to stock except the maganflow c/b and X-metal t/b.

current mileage is 35,000.

i'm still waiting for the to arrive in the mail t/b

Going to drop it to $23K and see what happens.

I'm also looking for a charger SRT-8 in black. trying not to spend more than $25K on it. just trying to see whats out there right now.

I'm about to let her go for what I owe if you guys know anyone. Thats around $21k so let me know. not rying to make a killing just trying to give someone a good deal and not go upside down. otherwise its trade in time......

What mods are left on it? Any dings, dents or scratches?

Last edited:
blackviper said:
What mods are left on it? Any dings, dents or scratches?
the truck still has the magna flow c/b but it needs new clamps and i have the stock c/b too. jmb line lock. viper alarm system with remote start. i have sold the x-metal t/b which is coming off this week. i'm gonna update my siggy now too. Everything in my siggy is still on the truck and will remain.

absolutely no dents. someone hit the left rear door cladding with their car door and chipped the paint as to what would have resulted in a door ding. the onlt scratched are on the tailgate where I messed up taking off the ram emblem and on the drivers side of the box above the wheel there is a scratch about 2 1/2 inches long but hardly noticable and when the truck gets waxed you dont see it. had a couple of stone chips in the paint on the grille and hood but otherwise thats it. Its been my baby since I bought her new.

I'll vouch for Borden's truck being a clean one. Everytime I've seen it, it's been exceptionally clean. Takes real good care of the interior too! :rock:

Whomever get's this truck, is getting a nice one. :cool:

Well this will probably be last call for her on the forum. I am willing to let her go for pay off right now at $21k. I found an awesome srt8 and I am working on the deal tonite. :rock: :rock: :rock:

So let me know. I am mainly just trying to keep from going upsaide down at all.

Borden's SRT said:
Well this will probably be last call for her on the forum. I am willing to let her go for pay off right now at $21k. I found an awesome srt8 and I am working on the deal tonite. :rock: :rock: :rock:

hey i think i got it sold my best friends number is 5058014365 his name is richard he is workin nights so that is the best time to get a hold of him thanks he has most the money and will only need to finance about half

505'sFastestViper. said:
hey i think i got it sold my best friends number is 5058014365 his name is richard he is workin nights so that is the best time to get a hold of him thanks he has most the money and will only need to finance about half

I just text'd him. . . :)

505'sFastestViper. said:
ok i'lll call in a minute. thanks bro. still waiting on an answer from my bank for my loan. i was getting ready to trade her too.

Dom, I got my loan approval today. I have to sell my truck first for the approval but the bank is willing to do it. i will be calling later after i talk care of my daughters karate.

Looks like i'm gonna buy OSO's Charger SRT8. I will call ur buddy later if he's available.

the 8's gonna meet my needs better and allow me to go to more gtg's with everyone. plus have the room i need inside and to travel. but i still have to hae the power.

Last edited:
Borden's SRT said:

bump:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

If I wouldn't have decided to jump in the YF, I'd have picked this one up to keep it in the family

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back