2005 Ram SRT-10 QC

Last price before she goes in on trade. $20,000

Any questions give me a call 912-674-5514

Last edited:
Borden's SRT said:
Last price before she goes in on trade. $20,000

damn good price! i really want a silver 05 QC too!!!

Ok, the truck is back to stock form except for justin's line lock kit and stinker's rear drop shackles.

Sounds like a great deal for someone, good luck with the sale bro. My brother in law just bought an 05 QC here local, probably not as clean as yours and he paid a few g's more than your asking. Sweet truck man, if money grew on trees..........lol

I finally have a way out without trading the truck in. If anyone knows anyone interested I need to know this week or its getting sold to Carmax. Either way I'm gonna take a loss and I now have a way to soak up some of it.

So Right now I am open to offers. Anything reasonable. Like I said I owe $20k right now. Give me a good offer and if it beats Carmax it will more than likely be accepted.

Thanks for all the support from everyone here that has helped me. I appreciate. I talked with OSO yesterday about his SRT8 and it looks pretyy good that I will be going to Houston in a week or 2. :rock: :rock: :rock:

Borden's SRT said:
I finally have a way out without trading the truck in. If anyone knows anyone interested I need to know this week or its getting sold to Carmax. Either way I'm gonna take a loss and I now have a way to soak up some of it.

So Right now I am open to offers. Anything reasonable. Like I said I owe $20k right now. Give me a good offer and if it beats Carmax it will more than likely be accepted.

Thanks for all the support from everyone here that has helped me. I appreciate. I talked with OSO yesterday about his SRT8 and it looks pretyy good that I will be going to Houston in a week or 2. :rock: :rock: :rock:

Sounds like another reason for a GTG:)

Ok, this is finally gonna come to a close. I am gonna buy OSO's charger. :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: I should be out there to pick it up on the 24th. as far as the truck goes it will be going to carmax unless i get any offers. taking a loss but its time to end this chapter on the truck for now. later when everything comes back around i plan on getting an rc so the trucks arent out of my future plans.

Borden's SRT said:
Ok, this is finally gonna come to a close. I am gonna buy OSO's charger. :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: I should be out there to pick it up on the 24th. as far as the truck goes it will be going to carmax unless i get any offers. taking a loss but its time to end this chapter on the truck for now. later when everything comes back around i plan on getting an rc so the trucks arent out of my future plans.
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I can't believe someone hasn't bought this truck!

Steve,I posted this thread on a couple of other Dodge threads,hope it helps !!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back