2005 Ram SRT-10 QC

Borden's SRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup, I am going to put it up for sale. Right now I just need to reduce the $$ going out until I can get a real handle on things with the divorce and house. Love the truck but it is the smart thing to do right now.

2005 Silver QC with 31,7xx miles. This is my daily driver so mileage will be changing.

Current mods are in my signature. I am the original owner and have everything including the window sticker for it. All staock parts are included. I do however have some parts list for sale here that are currently on the truck.

I installed the Viper 5900 alarm system with remote start, and the Bell STI Driver radar detector hard wired into the truck with remote speaker in the dash.

All power options, Navigation, Sliding rear window, power sunroof Access Laredo roll up tonneau cover, IPOD integration kit, Tinted windows, X-Metal throttle body, Gibson shortie headers, Magnaflow catback, Stinker drop shackles, K&N drop in air filter, JMB line lock kit, Putco billet door handles and I am sure I might be missing something.

I Have recently done the 30K miles service. Oil is changed every 3K miles. It has been run down the track a few times, but I always let her rest in between runs. Never been wrecked. Please let me know if you have any questions.

I am going to start out at $25,000 OBO. I am open to reasonable offers. I will be checking with my attorney tomorrow to find out when I can actually let her go.

Attachments

• DSC01682.JPG
    DSC01682.JPG
    121.6 KB · Views: 178
  • DSC01688.JPG
    DSC01688.JPG
    118.7 KB · Views: 156
  • DSC01684.JPG
    DSC01684.JPG
    123.2 KB · Views: 102
it's ok. i think for the next couple years i will work on a trans am again. my last one got 25 mpg. I will still be here. too many friends on here to leave. i can build up a motor for that for the same price as rods and pistons for the truck.

later I WILL have another truck.:)

Borden's SRT said:
it's ok. i think for the next couple years i will work on a trans am again. my last one got 25 mpg. I will still be here. too many friends on here to leave. i can build up a motor for that for the same price as rods and pistons for the truck.

later I WILL have another truck.:)

You have a great attitude bro. Keep your chin up.

Good luck with the sale! A T/A is a nice choice!!! There are still lots of nice ones out there for reasonable money, plus like you said, they're cheap to build!

I wish you the best of luck!

Bump.... maybe trading it in soon. Found an 06 Charger R/T fully loaded. This will drop my payments around $200 a month.

Good luck bud, my brother is looking for a new truck, but I'm not sure he can handle one of these. This is what he wants but he is 22, and should de dead from his last crash. I don't want him or another truck to be hurt, so good luck, with everything bro!

Ok, starting to get ready to move the truck. Not looking to make a killing but I am getting to be a motivated seller.

I was asking $25k obo, but I have some room to play on the price. :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back