2005 Ram SRT-10 QC

Steve, old buddy and all around great guy. Good luck with the sale, have I told you I have been nominated for January TOTM.:D :D

Just turned 37k on the odometer. I installed the Viper 5900 alarm system with remote start, and the Bell STI Driver radar detector hard wired into the truck with remote speaker in the dash.

All power options, Navigation, Sliding rear window, power sunroof Access Laredo roll up tonneau cover, IPOD integration kit, Tinted windows, Magnaflow catback, Stinker drop shackles, JMB line lock kit, Putco billet door handles.

Pay off is $21,000. I cant go any lower because I just don't have any funds to cover the rest of loan. :(

Last edited:
Borden's SRT said:
Just turned 37k on the odometer. only mods on the truck now are JMB line lock and magnaflow cat back. Pay off is $21,000. I cant go any lower because I just don't have any funds to cover the rest of loan. :(
Damn thats still a killer deal:rock:

let me make a call for ya;)

I know Steves truck is hellOstrong!!!! The first Panama City GTG his truck was running with some of the heavily modded trucks! For the few mods on his truck, man is it strong!

Stinker said:
and i am sure borden appreciates you pointing that out when he needs to sell his for personal reasons:confused:

lol i guess.................

It's not my fault the market sucks, and whats with the spanish inquisition:)......................? Some times it helps a buyer, if someone speaks a little sense instead of everyone just talking about what a great deal it is..............

That being said I think it's been a good deal since it was posted in the beginning. And I hope the best for SteveO

Last edited:
I sent you an email about a SRT8 Charger locally. . .

Good luck with everything bro!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back