2006 Nightrunner QC Fully Loaded, 20k Miles, 1 owner

How did I miss this?? Congrats! Hope to see you in Calgary on June 4th.

:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

photos of the NR shipping off!

Attachments

• CIMG0103.jpg
    CIMG0103.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 127
  • CIMG0113.jpg
    CIMG0113.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 132
  • CIMG0115.jpg
    CIMG0115.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 138
Thanks guys I'm pretty excited. The truck i am hoping will be in front of my house within the week. Looking forward to meeting all the Alberta Viper truck guys in Alberta. I really wanted an enclosed trailer but i was going to have to wait until the end of the month until one became available and i could just not wait that long,
Again thankyou Bruce for dealing with me I know it is a pain in the but to ship stuff to Canada. But it is going to a good home with alot of VTCOA members in my area.

Also our trucks usually stay in better shape up here cause we only can drive them 3 months of the year lol.:mad:

The truck was sold along time ago, there's pics showing it getting loaded up for it's trip to new owner! LMAO
READ post #22 & #23, lol
Yes I bought it you can check out my profile for more pics. Best/nicest vehicle i have ever bought when it's clean people think it is brand new. This thread is old but thanks again to Bruce for selling me the truck it is a beast.:rock::rock:

Thanks I have to thank the previous owner for the condition off the truck. It's up to me to maintain it now but tough to do with a black truck i found myself cleaning it too often I don't want to swirl the paint by accident. So i have to hold myself back and only clean it when it really needs it lol.

Thanks I have to thank the previous owner for the condition off the truck. It's up to me to maintain it now but tough to do with a black truck i found myself cleaning it too often I don't want to swirl the paint by accident. So i have to hold myself back and only clean it when it really needs it lol.

never fear bro. i cleaned my NR every weekend religiously. sometime pulled it out of the garage, cleaned it, and pulled it right back in. just be carefull and you will be fine. just dont buff too often.

i saw a QC NR for sale like 3 weeks after i sold mine. it was sold to a woman in TX for her DD. i think it was 320/400. had the NR sticker taken off but looked stock otherwize... clean truck. you lucked out finding yours. i am jelouse

Attachments

• neew phone vid 002.jpg
    neew phone vid 002.jpg
    761 KB · Views: 66
never fear bro. i cleaned my NR every weekend religiously. sometime pulled it out of the garage, cleaned it, and pulled it right back in. just be carefull and you will be fine. just dont buff too often.

i saw a QC NR for sale like 3 weeks after i sold mine. it was sold to a woman in TX for her DD. i think it was 320/400. had the NR sticker taken off but looked stock otherwize... clean truck. you lucked out finding yours. i am jelouse
I got very lucky with the truck bought it sight unseen but thanks to this forum and it's members and honesty I bought the truck with confidence still scary buying this way. But buying through the forum sure helped. And my truck is pretty clean Geo but looking at all your pics of your NRT Jeff B sure got a clean truck from u too. I am sure you will be in something SRT sooner then u think.

I got very lucky with the truck bought it sight unseen but thanks to this forum and it's members and honesty I bought the truck with confidence still scary buying this way. But buying through the forum sure helped. And my truck is pretty clean Geo but looking at all your pics of your NRT Jeff B sure got a clean truck from u too. I am sure you will be in something SRT sooner then u think.

thanks bro. im thinkin i will be in an srt of sorts too. wifey really wants the jeep srt8. found a killer deal that i might not be able to pass up. almost got her Traiblazer paid off. so we could keep the payment the same but just throw some more years back on it. planned on payin it off and chillin. but rarely find a mint 2010 JGC SRT8 with like 7k mils for 30k. might be too good to pass up. and the old lady is down too. Cuz it will be hers to drive and mine when im not at work:D:rock:

thanks bro. im thinkin i will be in an srt of sorts too. wifey really wants the jeep srt8. found a killer deal that i might not be able to pass up. almost got her Traiblazer paid off. so we could keep the payment the same but just throw some more years back on it. planned on payin it off and chillin. but rarely find a mint 2010 JGC SRT8 with like 7k mils for 30k. might be too good to pass up. and the old lady is down too. Cuz it will be hers to drive and mine when im not at work:D:rock:
WOW that's a wicked price something like that up here would probly be around 45,000 or so. If u can swing it sounds like a sweet deal i haven't tried JGC SRT 8 but one of these days i will. Have you seen any Cadillac CTS V down there with low miles that's on my wish list too just have to win a damn lottery.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back