2006 NR QC 20 miles!!

The 4 door ones are more then the 2 door ones are? Or is it just that it is a night runner?

Warranty clock starts ticking at one of two points...whichever comes first..

1) The day the vehicle is registered..

2) 2 years after the build date

since this truck was never sold then the most warranty that could be left is 6 months....provided the truck was built in June 2006 (not sure when built)....I believe that is when Dodge stopped production if I remember correctly......if it was built earlier than June then deduct month for month from 6..

This just pertains to standard factory 36/36,000 warranty.....

That wasn't the case with mine:dontknow: Mine was built in 02/05 and it was purchased in 07/09 and thats when the factory 36/36,000 warranty started.

Honestly thats the only way i was allowed to get mine , all jokes aside . .

I have the dealer's sales manual from Dodge for 2005 models. That was the concept behind making a QC. It said in the manual that they were targeting men who were married and their wife wouldnt agree to a 2 seater family vehicle..

What did they go for when they came out?

$50-58k depending on the option set....

My 06 QC NR had a sticker of $56k with sunroof but no nav, I paid $38k.....dealer in Jacksonville ended up getting like 10-20+ NR QC's all in one shipment in the summer of 06, they ran a big radio add at $38k to sell them off.....best deal I ever got on any vehicle, loved that truck...first thing I did was remove that ugly sticker on th rear :D

Checked E-Bay today and the truck is gone. But it's still on Auto Trader.com
I wonder if it sold and what it went for? To steep for me

Says it SOLD for $46 900.00:dong::dong:

WOW!!!!!! Do you think this Nightrunner truck is really worth more then a 2004 Blue VTCOA truck? Remember a few months back on e-bay there was 1 for sale with under 500miles i think it went for around $41,000.00. And it did not sell early either i watched the bidding right to the end and the last number i saw was $41,000.00.
Oh well just trying to start a conversation piece

I really didn't think it was going to sale for that amount, but I'm glad it did

Wow, pretty steap. I'm sure it's going to sit in a garage for the next 10-15 years.

Warranty clock starts ticking at one of two points...whichever comes first..

1) The day the vehicle is registered..

2) 2 years after the build date
since this truck was never sold then the most warranty that could be left is 6 months....provided the truck was built in June 2006 (not sure when built)....I believe that is when Dodge stopped production if I remember correctly......if it was built earlier than June then deduct month for month from 6..

This just pertains to standard factory 36/36,000 warranty.....

I am not sure about number 2. My 2006 has a build date of September, 2005. I didn't purchase it until February, 2008. It was sold to me (by Button Dodge, Kokomo, IN) new, never titled, and I received the full 3/36 base warrranty even though my purchase was made 2 years, 5 months after it was built. Regardless, I'd check with the seller concerning the warranty balance.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back