2006 R/C for Sale

SrtBrad said:
If you don't mind me asking, what did you sell it for?

I sold it for $31k w/16500 miles.

I got the crew cab to haul my ducatis and more ppl, but the main reason is because I got into a motorcycle accident (bike landed on my left foot) so I couldnt really do the clutch thing anymore. I do miss the speed and the aggressive look of a SRT-10 though.

JT, check your PM

keoni1978 said:
I sold it for $31k w/16500 miles.

I got into a motorcycle accident (bike landed on my left foot) so I couldnt really do the clutch thing anymore. I do miss the speed and the aggressive look of a SRT-10 though.

I hope your doing better now. I was in a few casts in my lifetime as well including a bodycast from a motorcycle accident (dirt bike racing).

Looks like you got a fair price in todays market price.:rock:

TNVIPER said:
Did you find a dealer to handle it Brad?....:)

I took your suggestion and went to a Dealer that Robert (The Mopar Connection) used to work at. It just might go thru. The sales manager was impressed with the income part. He says the income part should offset the other factors that a computer would generally deny combined with the fact they talk with the lenders directly and make a personal decision not a computer generated decision. I'm not counting on it but it was my best option for sure.

Thanks again,
Brad

SrtBrad said:
I took your suggestion and went to a Dealer that Robert (The Mopar Connection) used to work at. It just might go thru. The sales manager was impressed with the income part. He says the income part should offset the other factors that a computer would generally deny combined with the fact they talk with the lenders directly and make a personal decision not a computer generated decision. I'm not counting on it but it was my best option for sure.

Thanks again,
Brad

What is helping you is the dealer will profit by getting you in the truck...he will get a 1-4% kickback if the loan goes thru....he will make deals with the bank if necessary such as agreeing to sell your vehicle w/o charge to the bank if you should default.....if the dealer is half a$$ he is going to get the loan...interest rate may not be great but the loan should go..

TNVIPER said:
What is helping you is the dealer will profit by getting you in the truck...he will get a 1-4% kickback if the loan goes thru....he will make deals with the bank if necessary such as agreeing to sell your vehicle w/o charge to the bank if you should default.....if the dealer is half a$$ he is going to get the loan...interest rate may not be great but the loan should go..

We'll see tomorrow. I hope i have good news but if it doesn't go thru then at least I can say I held up my end of the deal with J.T. If it doesn't go thru I would urge you to reconsider buying J.T.'s truck. It's too good to pass up. Just my .02

Brad

VNM PWRD said:
I do not have the Truck any more:( :( But do have one of the best 4x4 ever made:D

I hope Brad has 2 trucks now....would make me feel a lot better about this deal going by........tell me it's not on a dealer's lot....:smokin:

TNVIPER said:
I hope Brad has 2 trucks now....would make me feel a lot better about this deal going by........tell me it's not on a dealer's lot....:smokin:

Well I am sorry to say it is sitting on a dealers lot. :(

For about 2 hours and then I got to drive home with our new 06 Ram SRT-10 RC :burnout: :burnout: :D :D :D :D :elefant: :elefant:

SrtBradsBoss said:
gottcha ha? :D :)

You had me worried...for 2.4 seconds...;) ....really happy you guys got that truck....it was my first choice of the SRT10s...I came within a hair of trading but I like my NR too and just have done too much modding to turn back...good to know it is in good hands..:)

SrtBradsBoss said:
Thanx now tonight will be our last night of smoking as well. Wish us luck. :D
Sometimes people just need that little more motivation to quit. Best of luck to you both. I quit once for about a week until I went to the bar. Then it was over for me.

wyoramsrt-10 said:
Sometimes people just need that little more motivation to quit. Best of luck to you both. I quit once for about a week until I went to the bar. Then it was over for me.

Well we don't go to bars which is a good thing. I am hoping he can stay on this road on quitting I have been ready to quit for awhile now but I couldn't do it while he smoked.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back