2006 srt10 QC motor

Jfireboy1

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys.... Got a stock motor for sale that had 39k miles before being taken out of a wrecked truck. No valve covers, oil pan, or intake but everything else including alternator, a/c compressor, and starter are included. I'm looking for $4k no less and buyer has to arrange shipping. Ill get some pics up tomorrow. Thanks

Forgive my noobness, but will QC motor not fit RC?

thx...

They are the same motor. Midpipes are difference on QC vs. RC.

The motor in the qc block has one more dowel pins then the rc block.

I thought you were kidding, but I googled this. Seems legit? Does this have to do with clutch vs tq converter, and can this be overcome if installing in a RC? I'd assume it's the same block casting, but assumptions have bitten my *** before.

I want to build a blueprinted, low-compression motor (with a huge turbo), and don't want to tear-up my stocker. I'd like to have the "numbers matching" motor unmolested if I should ever sell truck...

-Big

I thought you were kidding, but I googled this. Seems legit? Does this have to do with clutch vs tq converter, and can this be overcome if installing in a RC? I'd assume it's the same block casting, but assumptions have bitten my *** before.

I want to build a blueprinted, low-compression motor (with a huge turbo), and don't want to tear-up my stocker. I'd like to have the "numbers matching" motor unmolested if I should ever sell truck...

-Big

All you have to do is remove the extra dowel pin.

Hey guys.... Got a stock motor for sale that had 39k miles before being taken out of a wrecked truck. No valve covers, oil pan, or intake but everything else including alternator, a/c compressor, and starter are included. I'm looking for $4k no less and buyer has to arrange shipping. Ill get some pics up tomorrow. Thanks

damn, I need this engine.

Here's a pic of the engine. It still has the valve covers and oil pan on it and the intake ports were taped immediately upon removal of intake. I left the valve covers and oil pan to avoid any dirt from entering the motor. I have to remove them upon selling.

image-1635629924.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back