2007 West Coast GTG

Whitesnake said:
so what are we going to do ?

we are going to meet early....5:00am for breakfast.....hit the track......and have some fun.....no need for any real planning here....a ez up a couple chairs and Mas' sandwiches...:D

Maybe my truck will be up and running and I could attend your GTG too? I mean hell, if you guys keep allowing VPRPWR to attend, than Im sure most anyone is allowed :D.

No wonder why VPRPWR didn't want to go party at the bars after the dinner with Coy and I, he had some funky butt lovin' on his mind :ahhhhh: :rofl: .. Stan

FordFanStan said:
Maybe my truck will be up and running and I could attend your GTG too? I mean hell, if you guys keep allowing VPRPWR to attend, than Im sure most anyone is allowed :D.

No wonder why VPRPWR didn't want to go party at the bars after the dinner with Coy and I, he had some funky butt lovin' on his mind :ahhhhh: :rofl: .. Stan
Oh he did say a couple of his buddies were going to hit the gay bars. But all us Dodge guys don't fly that way.:D :p

UNIBOY said:
Oh he did say a couple of his Viper Truck buddies were going to hit the gay bars. But the FORD guys don't fly that way.:D :p

Fixed it for ya UNIBOY haha..

I don't think there too many if any gay bars in Bakes, I greww up there and its a hick town hehe.. Stan

FordFanStan said:
Fixed it for ya UNIBOY haha..

I don't think there too many if any gay bars in Bakes, I greww up there and its a hick town hehe.. Stan

Shouldn't you be on a Lightning site or something:dontknow: Oh yeah that's right your little midget butt got banned:D

VPRPWR said:
Shouldn't you be on a Lightning site or something:dontknow: Oh yeah that's right your little midget butt got banned:D

Hey you guys have the coolest site and group, we have the fastest trucks :idea: works out equally don't ya think? :D .. Stan

VPRPWR said:

hey when you guys are done playing butt pirates i have a question.
what ever happen with the lamp out thing?:dontknow:

Whitesnake said:
hey when you guys are done playing butt pirates i have a question.
what ever happen with the lamp out thing?:dontknow:

Good seeing you today.....truck looks great.....

Built Ford Tough:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: So why was your truck NOT at the track last week? :D I am very glad you were there. We all can get along......if we have to.:p

Bill.

please dont have it in August or september, thats when i have to go to all of the stupd dealer shows!:star:

BOOMER said:
please dont have it in August or september, thats when i have to go to all of the stupd dealer shows!:star:

October will be cooler anyway.............:rock:

Whitesnake said:
let's do July in vegas !!!!!:dancing:

lets not

to hot

besides we got the Mopar at the Strip in Feb\Mar (can't remember the date)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back