2010 Dodge Heavy Duty

Looks like the Ford . . . :eek:

I agree with you guys.... Theyre changing it way tooo much.

I use 3/4 tons for work and based on the half-tons I have been anxiously waiting on the HD's to come out. I was very disappointed. They look like the Chevy to me. Big and bulky. It just looks like a block.
The half-tons look pretty slick, but there is way too much front-end bulk on the 2500 for me. JMO.

Here is a side view. It just looks like the front end doesn't belong on the truck!

pickups.jpg

2010_dodge_ram_heavy_duty_1_430.jpg

Why in the hell do the body lines not flow together?
2010_dodge_ram_heavy_duty_27_430.jpg

The back does look awesome. They have room in the back!
2010_dodge_ram_heavy_duty_43_430.jpg

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
not liking the front view , but the side looks sweeeet.... i think it will grow on ya...

The side view that 5.0 put up is of a dually.
The regular pickup bed looks pretty much the same as todays.
Thanks for the larger photos!

Someone will throw a new viper engine in the R/T version of the 1500 and it will be sick. The interior of the new trucks are beautiful. Very rich looking and feeling. Reminds me of the lincoln pickup interiors.

I didn't like the new F250/350 when they introduced it either but it has grown on me. Likely this one will too. I'll be in the market for a new tow rig in two years and will seriously consider one of these. I've long lusted after a long bed megacab and if that combination is available it will be a done deal for me. Also the new interior is great, the new auto will finally get me away from a stick shift, factory exhaust brake, integrated towing control is a huge plus compared to aftermarket, and finally a 4500/5500 version which will prob be the way I go.

As far as the looks, some better wheels/tires will help a lot. Especially taller tires as that big nose makes the tires look tiny. Hope chrysler can stick around long enough to make it a reality.

Scrambler1 said:
I didn't like the new F250/350 when they introduced it either but it has grown on me. Likely this one will too. I'll be in the market for a new tow rig in two years and will seriously consider one of these. I've long lusted after a long bed megacab and if that combination is available it will be a done deal for me. Also the new interior is great, the new auto will finally get me away from a stick shift, factory exhaust brake, integrated towing control is a huge plus compared to aftermarket, and finally a 4500/5500 version which will prob be the way I go.

As far as the looks, some better wheels/tires will help a lot. Especially taller tires as that big nose makes the tires look tiny. Hope chrysler can stick around long enough to make it a reality.
These are friggin sweet :rock:

www.longermega.com

Don't like! Looks like a Dakota on steroids! A few years back when Dodge changed the look for the Dakota's, I didn't care for the sharper bends they made then. I have always been in favor of the original 95 NEW DODGE looks. Since 95, I've had 11 new and traded in models, all 3500 diesel duallys, with a 8' box.

I don't know why they're showing the extended cab either! Although I loved the feature of the interior room, the resale and demand for this style is the least! It's because of the 6 1/2 box. The truck is only for the wanabees --- the people who dive those Avalanche styles! If they (Dodge) want a new look, why not feel out the public on an extended cab with a 8' box? It'll be a long truck, but what a combo!:dontknow:

My vote :mad: is a "no go" for the new look!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back