2011 Panama City Beach Grudge match thread

Troy's QC SRT said:
oh ok...i definitely know how money can be tight! Im ready to step it up myself but know that I can't......

Single E-6 coming back from the desert... ya you can;)

Troy's QC SRT said:
oh ok...i definitely know how money can be tight! Im ready to step it up myself but know that I can't......
Plans are for after PCB, to start the build. Want to have all the parts purchased by then, so then all I'm paying for is labor.:)

SANTEEN said:
I'll be just fine sharing it with Jack.:)

the thought of that just sent a cold shiver up my spine ,,ill have nightmares now

Ironhead said:
the thought of that just sent a cold shiver up my spine ,,ill have nightmares now
It's not FATJACK. It's Jack his dog. Much cuter than FATJACK

LoveThisTruck said:
Single E-6 coming back from the desert... ya you can;)

Ha ha that doesn't mean anything.....the more money u make the more bills u have and the more expensive ur taste is!

I need a house and a spare car as well as I need to pay off the truck....... major mods is going to have to wait.....

steve,

just wanted to tell you to STFU - thats all !!!!!

havent seen this thread in New post in a while ...so thought id say .... Cant Wait For PCB!!!...and Dan im coming for that ass...no homo :D hahaha...oh and my pop's called me out ...so im going to have to spank him 2 ;)...not a 100% but PCB 2011 might have it first father and son grudge match...so this is the offical call out pop's ;)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back