2011 Panama City Beach Grudge match thread

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
we now have fatpete, ironskittles and the great todd labonte working tech and pits:rock:

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Hey Santeen the rods are in bo and the heads are sent to the porter as well as the intake has been sent to get honed my man, not long now, the pistons should be here I hope next week!:rock: :rock: :rock:

Got my packages today. Gonna show my Quad Cab Clone down in Miami who's boss :aetsch:

1d011ca2.jpg

Hey Santeen the rods are in bo and the heads are sent to the porter as well as the intake has been sent to get honed my man, not long now, the pistons should be here I hope next week!:rock: :rock: :rock:
Nice!! Dude, I am so gonna get divorced over this one.:D

Yep.
I can't wait to see the look on Santeens face when we get to PCB :D

Hmmmmmm ....... Steve you rebuilding your motor now ?

VIPER said:
Hmmmmmm ....... Steve you rebuilding your motor now ?
Nothing new. Been in the works for a while. Just wating for the slow ass fart to get his shit together

SANTEEN said:
Nothing new. Been in the works for a while. Just wating for the slow ass fart to get his shit together
takes time to do the custom stuff man, but that intake is gonna be off the hook;)

:canabis: :canabis: :bs:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back