2011 Panama City Beach Grudge match thread

FATJACK said:
:canabis: :canabis: :bs:
No BS Jack. Going with a basic forge build, mild porting of heads and intake, maybe billet mains, nitride crank and possibly a mild blower cam. I'm happy with the performance of the truck, dont get me wrong. But constantly worrying about the possibility of popping it, is getting old. Even though I feel I'm pretty safe. I eventually wanna move up to about 12psi. And I plan on keeping the truck. So, I figure I may as well start the process now, before I'm forced to. Rods have already beem paid for and I believe pistons are coming in next. :)

SANTEEN said:
No BS Jack. Going with a basic forge build, mild porting of heads and intake, maybe billet mains, nitride crank and possibly a mild blower cam. I'm happy with the performance of the truck, dont get me wrong. But constantly worrying about the possibility of popping it, is getting old. Even though I feel I'm pretty safe. I eventually wanna move up to about 12psi. And I plan on keeping the truck. So, I figure I may as well start the process now, before I'm forced to. Rods have already beem paid for and I believe pistons are coming in next. :)

:elefant: :rock: :burnout: Good stuff!

Good to hear Steve....now you'll be a real contender at PCB for some of the "bigger" guys at PCB!!

SANTEEN said:
That great, making a L KILLER.:rock:

depends, xmas comming and so forth, we dont plan on it troy, jsut something he wants to do, so taking it step by step and if its done, thats up to him, not pushing at all brohan, money is tight these days for folks and holidays comming also ....

oh ok...i definitely know how money can be tight! Im ready to step it up myself but know that I can't......

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back