2011 Panama City Beach Grudge match thread

ok iceman and goose..... ebony and ivory will be making an apperance!

dan where are u in SC?

u both are gay just for using the goose and iceman referance:aetsch:

Damn right Ebony and Ivory is coming through wherever to tear some shit up!!!! Who wants some!

Troy's QC SRT said:
Damn right Ebony and Ivory is coming through wherever to tear some shit up!!!! Who wants some!
:hello: :eating: You know I want some. The question is....Can u bring enough.:thefinger:

SANTEEN said:
:hello: :eating: You know I want some. The question is....Can u bring enough.:thefinger:

You should anwser ur own question lol can u ?

hahahaha... well ill be at the va hospital in charleston on the 22... maybe we can meet up... beer and plate of hotwings hahaha

fiesty... i didnt know how far you were if if by some random chance youd be in charleston

SANTEEN said:
U got so much work today before Panama, I aint skeered. :D

your right,...

if i can get it completed - that would be great, if not then im going to have to fly down and buy dinner, and take your wife out :aetsch:

right now im at a stand still - lack of funds and lack of being able to walk :(

i probley will not have the $$ to get back started again till late december or mid january - unless a Miracle happends, but i highly doubt that.......

VIPER said:
your right,...

if i can get it completed - that would be great, if not then im going to have to fly down and buy dinner, and take your wife out :aetsch:

right now im at a stand still - lack of funds and lack of being able to walk :(

i probley will not have the $$ to get back started again till late december or mid january - unless a Miracle happends, but i highly doubt that.......
STFU!!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back