2013 VTCoA Truck of the year!!!

Who is the 2013 VTCoA truck of the year?

• RamsonA / AdrianCaF91

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Venomous1 Racing

Votes: 25 32.5%
  • jman08

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SRT-10 Ralph

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Carlwalski

Votes: 23 29.9%
  • Yellow Venom

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • birelboy

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • viperhauler

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SRT10R

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Chaynick

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • SRT2Slow

Votes: 6 7.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok whos got more money, Scott or bat man??? who wants my vote lol

Wow, very close alright! :rock: I remember when QCs couldn't win or even buy a TOTM for many months/years now ones in contention for TOTY? How times have changed! :) I didn't quite understand of all the previous posts about newbies voting but I sure hope that's not the case and no one is bumping votes, be sad indeed. There's a few trucks I thought should be up higher in the voting for sure. Weird. :confused:

Anyhow, here's some more of THE BATRAM.

BatramNVZ81.jpg

BatramNZV83.jpg

BatramNZV84.jpg

Paddles1.JPG

Paddles3.JPG

Paddles2.JPG

Paddles4.JPG

BatramNZV88.jpg

Batram_Rim.jpg

Since it looks like its between two people, we should for the remaining 2 weeks re do the challange between these two trucks, so all the people who voted for other trucks, can weigh in on either one of these.. Kinda like this is the playoffs and next round is Stanley cup

Since it looks like its between two people, we should for the remaining 2 weeks re do the challange between these two trucks, so all the people who voted for other trucks, can weigh in on either one of these.. Kinda like this is the playoffs and next round is Stanley cup

the poll doesn't close for another 9 days, not long enough for your alter ego to vote. Your request has been vetoed!!

Mass email has been sent.

Admins, Mods, Vendors and anyone with less than 51 posts was left of the mass email

Gotta say I'm humbled yet proud to be running neck and neck with Carlwalski's sweet example of an SRT-10 Viper Truck:D

Im suprised ransom only got one vote.looks like one of the cleanest trucks on the forum. Seems like people dont really care for that red.

I didn't get an email (yes, I am being 100% serious)?

Yours is being written in stone and will be delivered by Jurassic Express. Do you need a tracking number :dontknow:

Yours is being written in stone and will be delivered by Jurassic Express. Do you need a tracking number :dontknow:

Nope, just let me know when I should go stand by the mailbox. I really didn't receive an email though.

Nope, just let me know when I should go stand by the mailbox. I really didn't receive an email though.

Not sure how long it takes the mail server to send all the emails. Yours went to m*****@yahoo.com (hoping what little I posted will help)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back