2014 January TOTM Nominations

i would never nominate myself - for anything.

however, the rules for 2014 TOTM are laid out, and i read this as a competition to be selected to even participate in the current month's running...

therefore... excuse me while i go pull my buddy's backhoe down the road with video proof:D

You need a trailer to move your buddies blackho ,, ouch i dont never wanna lay eyes on her lol

Here are my nomination pics:

I will have plenty more next week!!

Because Worktruck video 1

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhRQwITQ-Uo]SRT10 At Work - YouTube[/ame]

Delivering materials to a "hard hat/steel toe only" zone. Had about 700 pounds in the bed.

Nice we only need a few more pics. Scott thats a cool pic but just bad quality. Got any more?

Nice we only need a few more pics. Scott thats a cool pic but just bad quality. Got any more?

How's this work, moderator dude? Do we post all our pictures in this thread, or does that come later? Does the comma even belong in that sentence? So many unanswered questions...

Last edited:
No Chris I think you are good, save your other pics for promotion when the poll thread begins. Im trying to get more people involved. Its only been less than 24 hours since I posted this, so people still have plenty of time to go out and get some pics. Like weeks. The actual poll thread usually doesnt start until the middle of the month, and its still December lol. Stop using all those damn commas.

No Chris I think you are good, save your other pics for promotion when the poll thread begins. Im trying to get more people involved. Its only been less than 24 hours since I posted this, so people still have plenty of time to go out and get some pics. Like weeks. The actual poll thread usually doesnt start until the middle of the month, and its still December lol. Stop using all those damn commas.
Copy.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back