2014 January TOTM Nominations

How many nominations are there so far? Better turn out for this month than I expected

I know right! And its only been a day. 5 so far, and theres still a lot of time before the poll starts, so I am going to go ahead and stretch it to 10 trucks instead of 5. If we get less than 10 then we will just go with whatever number of people enter. Keep in mind that if you win, your truck goes into the VTCoA Calendar and will likely increase your chances for TOTY.

I know right! And its only been a day. 4 so far, and theres still a lot of time before the poll starts, so I am going to go ahead and stretch it to 10 trucks instead of 5. If we get less than 10 then we will just go with whatever number of people enter. Keep in mind that if you win, your truck goes into the VTCoA Calendar and will likely increase your chances for TOTY.
I'd like to see something other than a work truck as TOTY. But, a work truck is what mine really is, so I'm looking forward to this TOTM! The reason I never entered before is because I am well aware that most other trucks live an easier life than mine and most other owners deserve more recognition for the time they put into their SRT10's. But, other than Dan, I really don't think anyone puts in more seat time actually working in their trucks, than I do.

Last edited:
Obviously, your idea of "work" and my idea of work are two very different things. :D

By my count, we are at 6. lol

If I counted Scott, then yea it would be 6, but I cant use that pic he posted. He's gonna have to step it up. Also, DAN….WHERE IS YOUR PIC???? Kinda need that ya know….

I'd like to see something other than a work truck as TOTY. But a work truck is what mine really is, so I'm looking forward to this TOTM!

Work truck TOTM was really just to highlight the fact that people actually USE these TRUCKS like they are meant to be used. Doubt a work truck pic will win TOTY, now the burnout theme month??? Thats where your TOTY will show up.

I'm trying to see what I can get!
My buddy is working a the local international airport and I can't just hop on in and load up the backhoe on the Hudson and roll down the runway... But I did ask:D
I got a mad size John Deere 4x4 with a bucket and a batwing but it's not really "that" big...

How much time do I really have?

I'm trying to see what I can get!
My buddy is working a the local international airport and I can't just hop on in and load up the backhoe on the Hudson and roll down the runway... But I did ask:D
I got a mad size John Deere 4x4 with a bucket and a batwing but it's not really "that" big...

How much time do I really have?

If you're already nominated then you have until the poll starts then you can just post it up for votes

Here is a pic from when I moved from DC to CO.

Work Mode::
13932909.jpg

13932910.jpg

I made a couple runs to Goodwill earlier this year..guess I should of taken some pics...hell I never got a receipt either..damn!~

;)

Running my rounds on the ranch with the beast. Call snakes on a farm.

Attachments

• 20130428_181327.jpg
    20130428_181327.jpg
    576.8 KB · Views: 30

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back