2014 January TOTM Nominations

Merry Christmas and all that, go take pics. Here is the competition so far.

Last edited:
I have a some good pics of my truck working if someone can post them for me I can email them to you

One of the pics is actually in my albums but I don't know how to post it on here

One of the pics is actually in my albums but I don't know how to post it on here

On the right, there are 4 or 5 links to choose from that allows you to share the image. Click on the IMG link and it will auto copy, then come back here and paste it into a post.

I like the idea of having something different but it's going to make the TOTY poll kinda unfair. Because you'll have someone with a big pile of crap/hay/rubbish on their tray or perhaps in a fugly blury "motion" picture up against either someone in a magazine style shoot, with a babe on his car or doing a burnout? Just sayin is all. :) I hope it works but with 11 pics to chose from come December, most people will vote for the best pic, not the best theme. 2c

Oh no, for truck of the year they can submit any pic they want... (I would imagine). Just like You and VR1, all kinds of good pics

Oh no, for truck of the year they can submit any pic they want... (I would imagine). Just like You and VR1, all kinds of good pics

Yes, that is true but the "voting" pic will be of their monthly "theme" if it's true to the point of having a theme lol. No one really scrolls through 20 pages of pics and "post whoring" haha, they check out the main pic and vote.

This pic of my old truck was taken after a 6000+ mile road trip from Los Angeles to Chicago and 3/4 back to Los Angeles. Was towing a loaded Uhaul trailer to Chicago.

IllinoisTrip07e015b.jpg

IllinoisTrip07016b.jpg

Yes, that is true but the "voting" pic will be of their monthly "theme" if it's true to the point of having a theme lol. No one really scrolls through 20 pages of pics and "post whoring" haha, they check out the main pic and vote.

I'm simply not going to worry about it

When does the poll start?

Oh and here is Dan's nomination pic:

uba8e6us.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back