Votes: 18 37.5%
  • Nevada/LV

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • I cant make up my mind because I have sand in my vagina

Votes: 7 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SrtBrad said:
I need a post banner fugger. You never offered me one cheapskate. :p So at the next BBQ you can bring your own meat.
Been hanging out with Scott ehh..........Hehehehe:congrats:

TheSickness said:
Been hanging out with Scott ehh..........Hehehehe:congrats:
Damn I don't think you will ever forget that one:D How was the food anyway?;) :D

wyoramsrt-10 said:
Damn I don't think you will ever forget that one:D How was the food anyway?;) :D
Pretty dry since I did not eat until after we left....But In & Out was and always is the shit :rock:

505'sFastestViper. said:
brad your sig line is gayer than carlo and patrick butt naked in a jacuzzi playin marco polo

are you the fish out of water?:D

TheSickness said:
Pretty dry since I did not eat until after we left....But In & Out was and always is the shit :rock:

that shit was funny, i still get a kick out of that!

SrtBrad said:
At least he was able to eat later and not wear his food while his wife fed him going 120+ down the freeway following a guy driving a white CE. :mad: ;) :D :marchmellow: :marchmellow:
hey did you hear from that guy

Spoke with John (M&H Tires) today. Blake (the owner of Famosa) is charging a min of 100 cars at $100 per car making it a total of $10,000 to privately rent the track. That is insane but the official 2009 schedule will be out in 2 weeks. I say we wait for a TNT day and have DC the Day before or after depending on the Famosa schedule.

SrtBrad said:
Spoke with John (M&H Tires) today. Blake (the owner of Famosa) is charging a min of 100 cars at $100 per car making it a total of $10,000 to privately rent the track. That is insane but the official 2009 schedule will be out in 2 weeks. I say we wait for a TNT day and have DC the Day before or after depending on the Famosa schedule.

see if we can get 100 lightings to show up...that would cut it down to 50 and make for some good fun

SrtBrad said:
At least he was able to eat later and not wear his food while his wife fed him going 120+ down the freeway following a guy driving a white CE. :mad: ;) :D :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

hummmm i wounder who could that be?

can we make a poll and see how many of us are going to run our trucks?
i am not going to run mine,,, and i think lot's of others would be in the same boat?

what do you guy's think?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back