• cali/SanDiego

Votes: 18 37.5%
  • Nevada/LV

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • I cant make up my mind because I have sand in my vagina

Votes: 7 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if i have the viper and a clutch you can bet your ass ill be doing burnouts and drag racing

i'll go thru 5 gallons of meth that weekend

are we still doing this? 7-8th of february is super bowl weekend ya know!

The Famosa racetrack is still sleeping with the 2009 schedule and quite frankly I'm getting tired of waiting for them. I say F Famosa and make the Sacramento May 9th GTG the 2nd Annual West Coast National GTG.

FerrariTruck said:
Why not just do it in vegas?????? HIt the track out there then at night have

everyone go eat dinnner at a buffet and then maybe hangout and play black

jack while getting free drinks all nite!!!! HEll maybe after that we could hit up

one of the big strip clubs out there!!!

just fiqure I bump this up to keep things interesting

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh my gosh!!! I am ROFL!!!! 3-1/2 months later and there's still dispute on . . . well everything (date - location) - to frickin' funny

I got an idea . . . . why don't we just hold this in Detroit? :dontknow: :dontknow: :D

Turtle said:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh my gosh!!! I am ROFL!!!! 3-1/2 months later and there's still dispute on . . . well everything (date - location) - to frickin' funny

I got an idea . . . . why don't we just hold this in Detroit? :dontknow: :dontknow: :D

This is CA Alex, we just can not make up our minds:D

Attachments

• College-of-weed.jpg
    College-of-weed.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 18,619
Turtle said:

nobody "wins" there..... :D :D :D :D :D :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: ;) ;) :burnout:

TheSickness said:
Only because you and Brad keep posting on it...Sucking all the man juice from the posts...It's like a giant vortex of gheyness when you both post :(

HAHAHAHAHAHA.... :hahaha:Vortex... HAHAHAHAHAHA... Cause.... A votex... :rofl:LOL... is notorious... HEHEHEHEHE.. for sucking stuff..... IN... :laugh:OOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO......

black pearl said:
Sounds like GTG Sacramento on May 9th.

Its going to be a big event,sounds like there's a bunch of us from Alberta coming down!!:rock: :burnout: :D and lots a racing at at he track!!:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Yellow venom said:
Its going to be a big event,sounds like there's a bunch of us from Alberta coming down!!:rock: :burnout: :D and lots a racing at at he track!!:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

It takes a Canadian to setup a California GTG:confused: :eek: whats the world coming too:D ;)

I will see you their Joe:rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back