• cali/SanDiego

Votes: 18 37.5%
  • Nevada/LV

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • I cant make up my mind because I have sand in my vagina

Votes: 7 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Famosa track is sleeping on their schedule for 2009. I don't want to be in the position of last minuite organizing for the 2nd Annual West Coast National GTG. I say we make the Sacramento GTG the official 2nd Annual West Coast National GTG since we have members come from all the the West Coast.

Eddie help me organize this. What say you.

SrtBrad said:
The Famosa track is sleeping on their schedule for 2009. I don't want to be in the position of last minuite organizing for the 2nd Annual West Coast National GTG. I say we make the Sacramento GTG the official 2nd Annual West Coast National GTG since we have members come from all the the West Coast.

Eddie help me organize this. What say you.

where is sacramento?

i told yall if we did PHX i would plan it. looks like its not going to happen. i prolly wont go to sacramento...lot of driving for 2 days

JAYSSRT said:
Im down for Phoenix..Im sure the Az members agree with me :D

same here, its only 5 hrs for us here in san diego, i think we just need to choose a location and stick to it....maybe a second poll? phoenix or vegas would definatly get the biggest turn out being more central for the SW

My first and last time going to Arizona for a car show, took us 10 hours to get there, mainly due to the traffic jam once you get near any city. Plus at that time of year you get to kill about 15 million butterflys with the front end of your vehicle. Then there is the roads, I do believe Arizona has the corner on the worst roads in the states.

For me, 10 hours stuck in traffic, or 5 hours to Sacramento, not too much thinking there.

Everyone drove to Arizona for the last west coast GTG, (except for the locals), how about spreading the wealth around and hold it someplace else like Sacramento this year. Everyone who wants to come, get in their trucks and drive to the GTG.

Having it in the same location every year so it's convienent for a few really is not the way to go. Seems like any location not in Arizona is no good for you Arizona guys, it's only cool if we have it near you.

Not trying to piss anyone off here, but let's spread it around a little.

kill this thread and forget about another GTG,....this is embarasing

West Coast/AZ GTG

Let us have it in Phoenix, AZ. This is the center of the universe, so let us do it here.:rock:

There is already plans for the one in Sacramento, but since there really doesn't seem to be a general concensus why not make plans for one Phoenix and one in Vegas as well. Sure having multiple GTG's may cause smaller turn-outs but whats wrong with several smaller GTG's? Isn't the whole point of a GTG simply to get together and have a good time:dontknow:

Sac is in my opinion also, I intend to attend. I was just saying that maybe a couple of smaller GTG's could also be arranged.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back